Spell Limit Break (Cloud Strife)

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Features:
-I think this is not MUI (i'm not so understand wat is MUI...)
-Lagless
-Fun to use, easy to modified and editing
-You only feel the usage when u cast it...
-Edited once
-Leakless (I think)
-Added Cool special effects
-Edited twise
-Added comment on how to modified the spell
-Triple Edited
-Clear all leaks tat is pointed out by Tinki3
-Forth Time Edited
-NO MORE LEAKS
-Fifth Time Edited
-Learn New things from Dextreme and fix additional leaks

YOU WILL ONLY FEEL THE COOLNESS OF THE SPELL WHEN U CAST IT

Limit Break allows Cloud to override his limit and slashes his enemy with anger...
level 1 - slashes 10 times
level 2 - slashes 20 times
level 3 - slashes unlimite untill enemy around cloud has died

limitbreakcouldstrifezs2.jpg

Download Here :
View attachment Limit Break.w3x
ATTACHMENT UPDATED AGAIN

Note: This is my first time to post maps on thehelper.net...if there are any wrong or mistake or even bug, pls tell me.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
There were a few leaks, try to clean them up :) (if you want me to clean and optimize the whole spell, tell me, but I'm sure SFilip won't like me doing that - he'll want you to do it yourself)

I can't seem to understand why you use arrays for some of your variables, when they aren't even put to any good use?

Other than that..I thought it was a bit crazy - I ended up slashing for 40 seconds.

But it was a good first timer spell, none the less :), good work.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
There were a few leaks, try to clean them up :) (if you want me to clean and optimize the whole spell, tell me, but I'm sure SFilip won't like me doing that - he'll want you to do it yourself)

I can't seem to understand why you use arrays for some of your variables, when they aren't even put to any good use?

Other than that..I thought it was a bit crazy - I ended up slashing for 40 seconds.

But it was a good first timer spell, none the less :), good work.

i know the unit group is leaking...but i duno how to fix it ><
mind teach me??
array??erm..wat u trying to ask?? sry i am poor in english...

offtopic: mind gimme sumthing like msn or anything tat can chat instantly and teach me ?? (i know this is redicules..but i still gonna ask)

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What the use of the array of loop and test hero?

Something to avoid your 3 of your leaks (total 6 in my intelligence, including this 3)
Code:
limit break sets
   If (Level of Limit Break for teshero) Equal to 1 then do (Set loop = 10)
   If (Level of Limit Break for teshero) Equal to 1 then do (Set loop = 20)
   If (Level of Limit Break for teshero) Equal to 1 then do (Set loop = Some high value)

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
What the use of the array of loop and test hero?

Something to avoid your 3 of your leaks (total 6 in my intelligence, including this 3)
Code:
limit break sets
   If (Level of Limit Break for teshero) Equal to 1 then do (Set loop = 10)
   If (Level of Limit Break for teshero) Equal to 1 then do (Set loop = 20)
   If (Level of Limit Break for teshero) Equal to 1 then do (Set loop = Some high value)

the array i made just to specified the variables without making multiples variables...
and...
''Something to avoid your 3 of your leaks (total 6 in my intelligence, including this 3)''
wat u saying??:confused:
sry again for my noob english

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
using
If (All Conditions are true) then do (actions) else do (Else actions) leaks and you are using this action. Fix it by what changing it to If (Condition) then do (action) else do (else action). Look at the leak fix at my previous post..

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
u mean tat if using multiple function of if/then/else will leak so tat i should change it to if/then/else only ?

EDITED !!!!!! I THINK it is leakless adi ler...how can get move to spell ><
if not i go :banghead: adi .....:cool:

haiz...izzit got hope tat my skill will be approve??? :(

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
are you from Singapore ?? cause you talk like one . About the spell , its quite fun to use. Gud job for your first spell.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
are you from Singapore ?? cause you talk like one . About the spell , its quite fun to use. Gud job for your first spell.

erm..i am not singaporeon but i am m'sian chinese :rolleyes:
thz but duno when is this spell to be approve leh ??
oh my...i double post the same thing...how delete the last post ??

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Invalid Attachment. I can't download it :p

Did you change anything when you edited your post?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Impressive spell.

Seems leakless, although I can't be sure. So many variable settings along with random arrays. :cool:

It is not MUI.

My guess is that it's not you who made the Cloud model, and so you need to credit the maker, both in the trigger editor and in-game.

--------------

I must say this spell is kind of intense :p

> -You only feel the usage when u cast it...

Indeed!

> -Fun to use, easy to modified and editing

Ugh! :( Might be hard for someone who isn't a GUI expert.

--------------

Ok, to the point.

This spell lacks a bit of usefulness, as very few people could use a spell like that. It is also overpowered, and uncontrollable.

This spell is also pointless to use if you don't have Cloud in your map, and Cloud won't fit in every map...

You need to add implementation steps inside the trigger editor as comments! Which dummy units you use (if any), which dummy spells you use (if any), buffs, additional systems/variables/etc. Mention it all.

EDIT: Changed your image's hosting site so it no longer enlarges our screen :eek:

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Impressive spell.

Seems leakless, although I can't be sure. So many variable settings along with random arrays. :cool:

It is not MUI.

My guess is that it's not you who made the Cloud model, and so you need to credit the maker, both in the trigger editor and in-game.

--------------

I must say this spell is kind of intense :p

> -You only feel the usage when u cast it...

Indeed!

> -Fun to use, easy to modified and editing

Ugh! :( Might be hard for someone who isn't a GUI expert.

--------------

Ok, to the point.

This spell lacks a bit of usefulness, as very few people could use a spell like that. It is also overpowered, and uncontrollable.

This spell is also pointless to use if you don't have Cloud in your map, and Cloud won't fit in every map...

You need to add implementation steps inside the trigger editor as comments! Which dummy units you use (if any), which dummy spells you use (if any), buffs, additional systems/variables/etc. Mention it all.

EDIT: Changed your image's hosting site so it no longer enlarges our screen :eek:

sry but this is first time for me to post spell on here...

first, this is lacks a bit of usefulness ? which means no ppl could use this spell? btw this can be sum hero's ulti perhaps?

second, this spell is capitables wif most hero.You can change the model and make it to blademaster? and many other hero and can use this model rite?

third,implementation?! wats tat???dummy unit? dummy spell?buff?? and additional systems??! i didnt use all tat =.= And variables?? u mean like list out all the variables?:confused:

and...the model i was given from a person ...is it not make by me
[offtopic]this would make me some experiance for posting map ^^

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
>first, this is lacks a bit of usefulness ? which means no ppl could use this spell? btw this can be sum hero's ulti perhaps?

Not many people could find a use for this spell simply because it's overpowered and you can't control what your hero is doing for an undetermined duration.

>second, this spell is capitables wif most hero.You can change the model and make it to blademaster? and many other hero and can use this model rite?

Technically, any hero could just teleport around killing units... But the point is, does it fit with the hero? It's not everybody who makes maps with random skills assigned to heroes. ;) Apart from the blademaster, I don't see many heroes who can use this.

>third,implementation?! wats tat???dummy unit? dummy spell?buff?? and additional systems??! i didnt use all tat =.= And variables?? u mean like list out all >the variables?

You used none, nevermind. Only thing would be to tell the person who is testing your map how to "modify" the spell a bit, where to change the duration and stuff.

> and...the model i was given from a person ...is it not make by me

It would be really important to know who gave you that.

-----------------------------

The spell is nice though. Love it :p

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
>first, this is lacks a bit of usefulness ? which means no ppl could use this spell? btw this can be sum hero's ulti perhaps?

Not many people could find a use for this spell simply because it's overpowered and you can't control what your hero is doing for an undetermined duration.

>second, this spell is capitables wif most hero.You can change the model and make it to blademaster? and many other hero and can use this model rite?

Technically, any hero could just teleport around killing units... But the point is, does it fit with the hero? It's not everybody who makes maps with random skills assigned to heroes. ;) Apart from the blademaster, I don't see many heroes who can use this.

>third,implementation?! wats tat???dummy unit? dummy spell?buff?? and additional systems??! i didnt use all tat =.= And variables?? u mean like list out all >the variables?

You used none, nevermind. Only thing would be to tell the person who is testing your map how to "modify" the spell a bit, where to change the duration and stuff.

> and...the model i was given from a person ...is it not make by me

It would be really important to know who gave you that.

-----------------------------

The spell is nice though. Love it :p

the model is given by a man call :ffnegi (thought it is nickname...i duno his real name)

i will add a comment mentioning how to modifiy the spell...izzit lidat??

[lolx my spell loves by spell moderators =.=]

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
EDITED TWISE

added instrustion on how to modified...duno will be accept anot leh >>??

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
> added instrustion on how to modified...duno will be accept anot leh >>??

Its good that you added instructions.

However, the spell still leaks. You need to remove/destroy all of these variables, in the trigger marked next to the variable:

Set skill_loca[0] = (Position of testhero[0]) - limit break continues(inside the "else actions")
Set skill_loca[1] = (Target point of ability being cast) - limit break sets
Set skill_loca[2] = (skill_loca[0] offset by 500.00 towards skill_angle[0] degrees) - this variable is not used at all, remove it completely
Set casted_ug[5] = (Units within 100.00 of skill_loca[0].. - limit break does
Set casted_ug[10] = (Units within 200.00 of skill_loca[333]... - limit break continues

And you also set skill_loc[1] again, inside 'limit break continues', without removing it.

--

The triggers should be clean when you do that.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
The third time i edited the map...Removed all variables mention by tinki3
3rd time request approve ><''

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.