Crime Little Girl Stands Up to Stranger with Meat Cleaver

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
For 5-year-old Chloe Edwards, a strung-out stranger with a meat cleaver just wasn't that scary.

Alerted by noises at 2AM, the little British girl walked into her kitchen, where she found 18-year-old Dean Affleck attempting a burglary.

"Put my daddy's keys down!" Chloe yelled, unfazed by the sight of a stranger in the middle of the night. The startled intruder pointed a meat cleaver at the girl and told her to go back to bed. At the same time, the trespassing teen accidentally smashed a glass, alerting Chloe's parents. Mark Edwards, Chloe's father, eventually punched Affleck to the ground, and police were called.

Affleck was later given a 3 1/2-year sentence for the August crime.

Chloe's mother, Rachel, who was scheduled to start chemotherapy the day of the crime, said, "It was an awful experience. As soon as I saw he had a knife, I was terrified."

Yet, Rachel, now in remission for breast cancer, said she was proud of her brave daughter.

"She kept saying afterwards, 'I told him, Daddy, I told him to put your keys down, didn't I?'"

For the entire article, go here

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
I can imagine the jail scene:

"What are you in for?"

"A little girl caught me when I was breaking in"

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
The title made me think that the little girl had the meat cleaver.

SouLEDGE

Damn you advanced calculus
Reaction score
was thinking of a little girl hacking up a burgler... oh well...
Maybe next time he'll know that a gun is more effective than a meat cleaver:)

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
The title made me think that the little girl had the meat cleaver.

Same. I'm impressed, she's probably gonna be playing rugby or football when she grows up :p. Wouldn't want to get in a fight with her.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
She's got more balls than I do. Jeeze, I probably would have ran (then called the cops from my cell).

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Is it just me that think about the name of the burglar:eek:
Affleck? Was it Ben or Casey?:p

Kids of that age are just to cute:) "I told him, Daddy, I told him to put your keys down, didn't I?", I for one would not want to handle that kid when she enters the "I can do it myself"-phase;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.