loading screen picture

Happy

Reaction score
hi guys...

i dont know whether you do this but im working on a wc3 map for some months and it'll take some months to make it playable but that doesnt matters. what i ask you to do is make a cool looking and fitting loading screen picture.

the name of the map is Hell vs. Heaven : Elements of War. there are 5 elements of war : fire, water, ice, poison and darkness. more informations are not needed i think.

it should be restrained but still cool looking and the name of the map and the 5 elements should take place somewhere. if it isnt restrained and still cool looking and fitting i dont care xD also the name/nickname of you (the creator^^) should take place in the edge down right. also my nick (claptomanic) should take place somewhere as creator of the map. and it should be cognizable that i am the creator of the map and you are the creator of the picture^^

that was it i think...

questions? just post them^^

i hope some of you or someone can make it for me^^

thanking you in anticipation

greetz happy

Happy

Reaction score
basically its a kind of hero arena(like angel arena) with rpg elements.

at the beginning you choose a hero (warrior, witch, defender, slime, etc) which is rank 1 lvl 1. when you reached a certain lvl you have to rank up. and so on til rank 3. to get rank 4 you have to get certain items to rank to rank 4 (where you get a completely different but much stroger then rank 3 hero) .
the base items are weapons, armor and jewelry which can be ranked up/get new abilities with orbs (poison, fire, water, ice and darkness) and enchantments.
Goal is to kill the heroes of the other team a certain times.

i hope that is enough information xD

greetz happy

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Genuine wallpaper by me -- Sooda. So you have something to put into your map if you are really desperate. I used different the Gimp tutorials for effects what you see there. It is really basic concept while all major themes are covered:
1024 x 768 (for high quality loading screen) though I already compressed it 15% (saved with 85% details). I got Gimp file to manipulate it more when needed.
attachment.php

Everybody are free to use this picture where they want.
If you want you can still give me credit somewhere in your map.
keyword: Hell vs Heaven

EDIT: It can start to hurt eyes when every loading you see it, I suggest to use it as mini-map image when map is loading (Like Blizzard does for Azeroth Grand Prix).

Attachments

• Hell-vs-Heaven.jpg
    Hell-vs-Heaven.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 499

Happy

Reaction score
looks really intresting xD as minimap its really great but i still need a loading screen with the name and so on^^ ill use this definitely as minimap and ill give you credits.
i hope someone can make me a brilliant loading screen now then ive got every pic i need ;):D;)

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
It is designed as loading screen, now it is your decision will you use it for small mini-map on loading time or use it as big loading screen. Small has this advantage that it saves map size.
You can write text on it even with MS Paint, thought text is not the issue here.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Happy, don't tell me you need Sooda to put your name on it, :p that should be simple enough.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
ok i have made you an LoadingScreen
<edit:[old pics deleted] >
all the pic i found them on "render site's"
Edit:Btw if you want to change any aspects of the LS [font,color,anything]just say i have the saved PSD:)

Happy

Reaction score
first of all....thanks to you both for making screens^^

@sooda : ill use it as mini-map-image xD thanks for the work^^

@rangerX : just amazing *.* I LOVE IT <3<3<3 thats exactly what i was searching for ^.^ only 2 little things could be changed if you are kind enough to change it^^ the "map made by: claptomanic" and the "loading scr by : skyrage"...could you change the size of them to the size of "loading scr by:" and the font to the font of "map made by:" ???
and the second thing....the name of the map....it looks great with these borders and so on but could you make it a bit more powerful?? with glowing/color or something like that?? for example...."hell" changed to red ; "heaven" to gold ; and "elements of war" to black with some glowing effects....or something different^^ i think you got what i mean^^ and im sure youll get a brilliant idea ;)

greetz happy

p.s. could you send me the PSD??? so that a friend of mine ( he has the program he said) can try to change some thing for later versions if there will be some...i hope so^^ i PM you my email adress^^

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
well is a hell bunch of peoples were i take the images .. and it will use to much space of the loading .I will put the new image with some credits and the changes you wanted [don't have were to upload the psd sorry .. ]

Edit:
2ih4dj7.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.