WIP LoaP : The Frozen Crystal

Jun

Reaction score
The Frozen Crystal

Story

You see most LoaP rip-offed and added with lots of rigged stuff. But not this time, NOT THIS TIME. I'm going to remake LoaP with crystal mines like a LoaP I played years before, it was REAL fun... But I forgot the name already. This time, I'm going to put brewing, cooking, gardening and mining into this LoaP. The Frozen Crystal, the title, however, is an item obtain-able in the game by mining. If used, you will be transformed into the Crystal Peasant, which lets you unlock the merchant profession and allow you to do trades.

Job Applications

Triggers

Oh, I seriously need help with triggers! I'm planning on doing a save/load code system, so yes, I SERIOUSLY need trigger pros to do the job.

Mapping

I'm not really good in mapping too, about 5 over 10 if you ask me. So mappers, I need your help!

Plot

Peasant

The peasant is the character you will play in the game. He will be choosing a profession and help you find the Frozen Crystal. He will be able to choose to sell the crystal or use the crystal.

Crystal Peasant

This guy, as said above, is the "Crystal" version of the normal peasant. He can choose to have the profession "merchandise" to sell stuff. This guy will also get a wagon for his merchandise. Crystal Peasant will be the only ones who have access to the Crystal Cave, which gives higher quality gems. They will also have more access to planting seeds, brewing etc.

Mining

[Lowest Quality Ores to Highest Quality Gems]

Stone
Lemon Stone
Iron Ore
Bronze Ore
Silver Ore
Gold Ore

[Gems]

Gem
Amethyst
Topaz
Ruby
Crystal
The Frozen Crystal

[Higher Quality] [Crystal Cave]

Fire Gem
Water Gem
Wind Gem
Thunder Gem
Earth Gem

[Note : They're actually of the same rank.]

[Crystal Cave Junks]

Stone
Junk Ore

[Rares]

Fossil

Denegoth

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be a lot better to make a new map from scratch with a completely original name? There are hundreds of LoaP maps already on Warcraft, and I'm not sure if another one would stand out very much.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
>.> dont you have another unfinished project that you already posted

Gtam

Reaction score
Jun why abandon it when you get TFT you can still continue it with beter results

Gtam

Reaction score
Why does it have to run on RoC but yes if you monitor all changes it can still work on RoC

Jun

Reaction score
Cause imagine if you lose your TFT CD your stuck on RoC and you have no games to play, so somebody has to create something worth-playing on RoC.

Gtam

Reaction score
Just imagine blizzard creates a cd-less patch oh wait they did

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.