Reaction score
the changes of the ability :

naturesrevenge1.png

naturesrevenge2.png

the change of the locust :

locust.png

GenDeath

Reaction score
Its my understanding that locust is a passive spell however this has a mana cost how is that?

X.Terror.X

Reaction score
if you just take the orizinal data and just change locust model it should work otherwise it has animation problems i guess

i tested with basic data and made locust have possession buff and it just worked

Happy

Reaction score
@ Wratox1 : yes they move...they are spawned and then if a enemy unit is near they attack them (means they move to the enemy)...but they dont follow the hero...

@ HeX.16 : same question i had too...i cant see anything wrong like you but it dont work...-.-

@ X.Terror.X : i tried that but the same problem....they dont follow the hero...means the model dont work for the skill??

Happy

Reaction score
Only way to solve this: Upload your map :S

sorry man but i wont upload this map because it was so much work (about 4 months of work) and i dont want the risk that its stolen...so i wanna try to solve it without uploading...

Dirac

Reaction score
Is your caster invulnerable? or targeted as a building? idk what's wrong with your spell, and besides, works for me

Happy

Reaction score
no hes not invurnable and no hes not targeted as a building....the changes you see at the first page...and the hero is like every other hero...

tmow

Reaction score
Happy your confusing the shit out of us...ARE U USING LOCUST THE PASSIVE ABILITY THAT MAKES YOUR UNIT UNDAMAGEABLE with 0 collision size OR are you talking about LOcust SWarm! and iF your talking about locust swarm then my First post applys perfectly!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.