Looking for a game

Homeboy

Reaction score
I’ve been playing “Heroes and Empires” a bit lately which has brought me to think of a new game. The game would be similar to the empire aspect of the game except it would be more in depth with mainly economy. The heroes would be out.

This new game would be based around getting your empire to survive and inhabit the entire map. This would be achieved by building an economy and therefore funding a military and providing sufficient food for your people. The idea is for people to war with each other and make their own rules for instance; if you want me to not attack you, pay me 1000g, or make no military units.

Another way would be to make sections of the map have better farmland or a bigger abundance of minerals. Things so it’s hard for you to survive on your own, but so is it for your enemy or allies.

The reason I posted this is to find out if there has ever been a map like this created. Does anyone know of one?

(I don't know if this should go in the section, if not can a mod please move it to the right section)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.