Looking for a Partner or team for this Project.

Draganizer

Reaction score
What Im Looking for?

Im basically just in need of some1 with AI and Jass skills. Full time partner. Modeler would be recommended but not in dire need.

I am looking to create the next Big thing for player and here is what i thought.

Plot: This game will have lots of models because of the map will be anime vs video game characters. Each will have a unique king like mario can be for video game and i was thinking of Princess Iron Fan for anime cause it was the first full length anime out there. And the heroes chosen will be ranging in Almost All the most popular video games/anime characters Today and when we were all kids.
[I chose this so people will actually try it since its well known]

Gameplay: Ever played WoW? Ever played AB? This game will be something like this. Basically If you dont know your team will need to protect a king/leader in their base. Theres also mini bases in the map where people can take control over to create more creeps under your alliances control to attack their base and king. [Creeps are like any aos.] I want to make the King/commander have AI so they can do spells to defend themselves. they will also be able to attack unlike other aoses where you just need to kill a base. So basically Kill the king win the game.

The Very Basic Outline of the Map?

avg.png

If you have any questions please notify me here or on my email ;]

My contact is [email protected] [i have IM]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.