Looking for guide/help/tutorial on shared gold

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find some info on shared gold?

The alliance full share isn't suitable, (or I dont know how to use it effectively) so I need to use triggers. I know there are various tutorials around that show you how to split gold, but more what I'm looking for is everyone has access to the gold pool. Everyone has the same amount when a creep dies, and when someone uses some gold, everyones gold goes down also with a message comes up.

For some reason, I can't set every player or picked players gold resource to an integer, that is set by an integer variable.

Variable = PoolGold
Creep dies = PoolGold gets PoolGold + CreepValue
one person uses some gold on something/build/upgrade = all players gold is used (either by taking from all, or taking from PoolGold, then setting everyone's gold to PoolGold).

What is the gold resource? a real or integer?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Why not have some unused player act as the player with the gold? Just have him share control with the necessary players.

chovynz

Reaction score
Can you explain that?
You mean like... all the gold goes into player 11 (unused) then 11 full shares with everyone else?
Then if things cost take them out of player 11's gold? What would be a good way of displaying that gold?
If this is related to the alliance Full share I dont know how to use it. Got any guides or tips?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
This crosses into the area of multiboards, which I am a failure at using.

chovynz

Reaction score
Thanks dude. I was trying to do it the player gold resource way, when it's really just a figure that is changing. I can use multiboards and integers or reals.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.