Looking for new voicechat program

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Hi, my friends and I are really sick of having really bad voicechat programs that cut out all the time. We were wondering if someone could suggest something better.

The Programs we Know
Steam - sucks
xFire - we don't like it
Ventrilo - we don't want to use it

Thanks
Avaleirra

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score

Lehona

Reaction score
Skype is awesome in my opinion, although some people say it costs much CPU power and bandwidth - that may be true, but only if you skype with ~10 people, and not 5 - 6 (for whatever you wish to use it).

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Hi, my friends and I are really sick of having really bad voicechat programs that cut out all the time. We were wondering if someone could suggest something better.

The Programs we Know
Steam - sucks
xFire - we don't like it
Ventrilo - we don't want to use it

Thanks
Avaleirra
I'm curious on the reason why you do not want to use Ventrilo, I've been using it for years and have had no problems at all with quality or stability.

If you do refuse to use Ventrilo though teamspeak works well as DDRtists has posted a link to it.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Some of us don't have vc and need to type what we say to organize games.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score

KillerChi

Reaction score
I use Skype. It is awesome. Though, voice conferencing it has problems. I highly recommend it. The quality is stunning.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
ventrilo is the best... ever.

A combo of xfire and ventrilo usually works, you can just type to one person and he/she will most likely say it out for you.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Skype has the best quality imo. Teamspeak is suited better for bigger conversations with like 20 or 30 people, but the quality isn't quite as good. Also, for more slots you need to pay.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.