Other Lord of War

Daicos

Reaction score
Lord of War
Idea by: Frost_Alchemist and Daicos
Story:
In the beginning of time there were two creators of the Universe and all the live in it, Formortis the Lord of Death and Excellion the Lord of Life.
Formortis scattered his lethal powers around the world to create the Lords of Chaos. Now the Lords of Chaos are at war with each other trying to claim the land of Termu as there own. Now that the Lords of Chaos are in war, the forces that lie in Heaven are trying to save the Human race.
Lords of Chaos​
Lord of Flame, Satan
The most well known and one of the most magically enchanted of the Lords of Chaos. Satan controls the power of Fire, able to manipulate it and control it at will, thus enabling him to create devastating Hellfires and summoning powerful Inferno's. He controls a great army of Demons and lives in his own created world of Hell.
Lord of Frost, Lucifer
Lucifer is the Lord of Frost and the King of the Kryy. He is known as Satans brother of opposite. Living in his own external dimension he fights against the Arcane Humans with his army of Kryy. After a portal is opened between the Land of Termu and his dimension he wish to claim it.
Lord of the Fiends, Istok
Istok, the Lord of the Fiends. He is not a front line fighter, commanding the Fiends and the lethal power of poison he is a powerful enemy. He uses Arcanic Powers to decimate his enemies and has a great amount of health.
Lord of the Dead, Vosk
The leader of the largest army in history, is Vosk, Lord of the Dead. Vosk is a front line fighter, able to command and power his dead servants to victory. Vosk does not possess any Arcanic or Enchanting powers, because the power to control the dead, comes under its own category...

The Light and Dark users.​
The Light user if the Lord of Heaven and the Angels. His primary objective is to protect the Humans, because of this him and most Angels are given the power to teleport to almost anywhere on the map, but this greatly reduces the power of the Angels and the power of the Light user.
The Dark user is a lone wolf. He wonders the land stalking and taking lives, killing any who oppose him. His main objective is to kill the Light user and claim the power of light to become all powerful. He is one of the strongest Non-Arcanic people in the world...

Objectives
Any of the Lords of Chaos - Destroy the other Lords to become victorious. (This also means the Lord of Heaven). If they kill a Human player they receive a Bonus.

Light User - Protect the humans from attack, whenever a human player is killed the Light User becomes less powerful. If they defeat the Dark User or a Lord of Chaos, they receive a large Bonus.

Dark User - His goal is to defeat the Light User and destroy the Angels. If he kills a Human player he receives a Bonus.

Humans - To survive, band together, and defeat the Lords of Chaos one by one! If a Lord of Chaos is killed by anyone, all human players receive a great bonus.

More Information Coming Soon...! So Stay Tuned!

P.S. Please give me suggestions and criticism! Thank you

Daicos

Reaction score
My god... so no ONE has nothing to say about this?! Well that really sucks..

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
So far you just posted some brief 'lore' behind an idea for a map, and some broad 'objectives', I'm sure more people will speak up when you have something more developed, as for now, I am really intrigued by the idea of these light users being able to teleport around.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Cool, :thup:.

Can you play as the lords? That would be awesome... :)

If you can't, I have an idea.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Daicos

Reaction score
Yes you can play as the Lords. most likely the main idea of the entire map! :p
Well at least i got some responses! So i'll keep working on it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.