Map Name

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Anyone have any good ideas for like a map name for an AoS type map... I can't really think of any that kinda jump out like OH Lets play that! Which is kinda what I am looking for XD. So yeah... It would be cool to get some map name ideas XD. Thanks in advance.

Lamby

Reaction score
Try Defense of the Ancients, It's catchy, sounds epic, and the abbreviation of DOTA leads to good gn's.

Oh wait, that's been used.

But really the name should be dependant on the content of your AoS. What kind of stuff will be in it?

dragonhord

Reaction score
Well it's got a bunch of custom heroes... It's also got controllable creep spawns and some bases that you take over plus goldmines income levels and stuff... It's all on the Icecrown tileset. It's also a 3 faction AoS... 4 players a team... Umm... Yeah that's all I can really think of XD.

Lamby

Reaction score
With that description the best name I can think of is.........

*drumroll*

AOS. Thats not exactly any unique stuff that would make a good name. Anything new and interesting in your AoS?

dragonhord

Reaction score
Aside of that crap I mentioned before no not really I suppose... Just regulating creep spawn controllable base thingys and yeah that's about it.

Lamby

Reaction score
Then I'd suggest thinking of something, cause (to be blunt) there is no name for the same old AoS that would really make you want to play it. Without something people can't do in some other AoS, most people are just gonna go play DOTA.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
You should give some info on your map, the terrain, the gameplay, and everything else in between..

Since I don't know one thing about your map, here are some [random] titles, hope you'll use one of them!

Aeon of Redemption
Battle Cry
Thievery Corp.
War of the Sands
The Grand Battle
Castle Conflict
Island Hop Wars
The Two Nations
Beyond the Grave
Warriors Retaliate AoS
Insurrection of the Damned
Brutality in the Making
Rise of the Undead
Soldiers vs. Snipers
Sword vs. Sorcery
Conflict of the Dynasties
Demise of Alliance
Fiery Sundering
Jungle Combat
Creep Ownage
Backdoorers Incorporated
Hack, Glitch and Roll
Left 4 Dead AoS Mode
Battleplains: Let None Survive!
Battle of East vs. West
Pro vs. Noob
Zombification Nullification AoS
Conflict of the Alchemists
Alchemy Inc.
The Troll Chieftains

You should give some info, like I said, and I'll give out a few titles later on.

EDIT: (offtopic) WHOA! When I started typin' there were no replies. When I posted suddenly there were 5! real quick!

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.