Marine model?

Some1Sneakin

Reaction score
I got a lil problem. I would really like to have a Marine like model. Some thing that looks real and not lame. Like in survival maps (Night of the Dead maybe) where theres alot of classes. Where all marine modells look like the same wxept for thier weapon. So im askig of anyone of you know if theres any nice Marine model without weapon which i can download? And also if you know if theres any weapon models that i can download from somewhere :S

-Some1Sneakin

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Konstruct Marine. I think it's at Hiveworkshop. I mean, it doesn't look cool (same model as the normal one), but it's set up for attachments and all of that.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
hiveworkshop works or you could jsut go on google.com and search for wc3 custom skins/models... lol

Some1Sneakin

Reaction score
Thanks i i found the Konstrukt marine without weapon and i added attachmented weapon for him. Now another problem. I did also download effect so that everytime when the marine shoots there will be like a flashing effect. Like everytime you shoot in real :) However i have no idea how ta add it at the weapon everytime the marine shoot. :confused:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I think you use it as the projectile.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I think you use it as the projectile.

I was going to make a marine map but i stopped because of the projectile problems. There is a bullet model as well as a weapon flash. You need to trigger it, 1 for every weapon ..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.