Massive of Error Tags

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Masses of Error Tags

Dude, is TH.net running low on bandwith this month, or something? That weird Script Error tag is EVERYWHERE for me!

Or is it my comp, and not the site (please not the site)

Sargon

Reaction score
No, it's the site. It's happening for me, too.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It is the host. We are monitoring the situation and if things continue like this we will likely have to move hosts.

DM Cross

Reaction score
If you're not too busy, I'm curious how it works (the whole host/server/bandwith thing) So could you explain it a little bit? :D Just for ignorant son of a guns like me? :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Why would you erase all that good information? So much for the search button, eh?

Besides. He JUST SAID it was the HOST, not the SITE.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it does not have anything to do with the database size - that is not a factor yet. It is the way the host has configured the server we are on - lets just say that it is not optimized for maximum performance.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Alexander said:
If you're not too busy, I'm curious how it works (the whole host/server/bandwith thing) So could you explain it a little bit? :D Just for ignorant son of a guns like me? :p

the host...hosts your webpage...and banwidth is a set limit of how much in MBs u can transfew between host and browswe

DM Cross

Reaction score
Did you guys get a new host? Or did the original one fix whatever it was? I barely notice any error tags today! :D

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
We didn't change anything - not one modification. That is how we know it is the Host :) BTW, we are still using the same host - we have not changed yet. When we do change we will probably move over to a dedicated server, we are on a managed hosting account now (we share a server with a bunch of other sites).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.