Minigame ideas

LmmcDarkY

Reaction score
So i'm making map full of minigames. Well it will be like Uther party or mario party, whatever, but with more new and fresh ideas. I would like to put a lot of fun minigames, really fun, I wan't players to laugh and play with hapiness.

So game begins with race. Wins player who first reaches the end of track, but all players will have a lot of unique spells which will slow, stun, hex and so on and abilities who will help them escape and avoid thoose spells.

Player who reaches first the end gets points and can choose next challange, other players get less points and the last one gets nothing.

So what I want from you. I need a lot of nice and unique ideas for minigames and they should be fun a lot.

Thanks before :)

mapguy

Reaction score
Tommahawk:
players tries to kill each other in an arena using tossing axes.

slam:each player can slam once every 3 seconds. each slam deals 100 area damage to enemies. last one alive wins.

hide:a player becomes a searcher, when a searcher hits a hide the hider becomes searcher and is stunned for 3 seconds. searrchers loses 10HP sec. last one alive winds/

LmmcDarkY

Reaction score
Nice ideas, i will use them.... Maybe you can describe them more. For example what abilities hiders will have and how do they hide ect.

mapguy

Reaction score
Nice ideas, i will use them.... Maybe you can describe them more. For example what abilities hiders will have and how do they hide ect.

Tommahawk:
unit hp=100
life regeneration = 1
tommahawk is the attack of a dummy unit with siege attack (deals 60 damage).

Hide and seek:
hiders: windwalk, blink.
searcher: 500AOE true sigh, hurl boulder with no damage.

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
rollers! can only work if there is an odd number of players, or maybe else there could be two winners

every player are a roller (a giant demolisher shot) moving forwards on a small arena (constant speed forward, you'll have to trigger a system for this with the ability to turn right and left with the <- arrow -> buttons)

the speed is increasing all the time. if any of the rollers colide, they both dies. winner is the last man standing, eg. when everyone else have collided with eachother.

add powerups such as decreasing your movement speed a little or turning invurnable for a couple of seconds, and you'll have a great mini-game :)

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
rollers! can only work if there is an odd number of players, or maybe else there could be two winners

every player are a roller (a giant demolisher shot) moving forwards on a small arena (constant speed forward, you'll have to trigger a system for this with the ability to turn right and left with the <- arrow -> buttons)

the speed is increasing all the time. if any of the rollers colide, they both dies. winner is the last man standing, eg. when everyone else have collided with eachother.

add powerups such as decreasing your movement speed a little or turning invurnable for a couple of seconds, and you'll have a great mini-game :)

What if there is an even number?

farold

Reaction score
Kaboom !
Each player have a rifleman with 100 HP. The rifleman cannot attack other rifleman but can target explosive barrels scattered in all the arena that explode killing enemies.
You, could, for more challenge, make these barrels as units and order them to move from an area to another.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Kaboom !
Each player have a rifleman with 100 HP. The rifleman cannot attack other rifleman but can target explosive barrels scattered in all the arena that explode killing enemies.
You, could, for more challenge, make these barrels as units and order them to move from an area to another.

That sounds like awesome fun lol

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What if there is an even number?

repeat: there could be 2 winners! an alternative is that when there is only 2 players left, they get invurnable to eachother and then a couple of computer rollers with random movement is spawned on the arena!

EDIT: got a new idea when I saw @farold's post. you could have a mini-game when its slowly spawned goblin sappers for each player, maybe 1 sapper each 5 seconds. your objective is to suicide-bomb eachother, and most kills when time is up wins! eg, be sure that your sapper explodes first..

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.