Minigame Ideas?

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
Im making a Mario Party type game, and after about 5 games, I cant think of a good original minigame to make, so does anybody have an original minigame?

Reaction score
How about a Shroom-wars :
You 4 shrooms. They can evolve into warrior/breeder/wizard/ranger (Yeah, i know how it sounds :p)
Breeder can grow fungus aroudn it and spawn new small shrromies.
A limit of, for example, 12 shrooms total is alowed. Last man standing wins.

I

i-SCREAM

How about you have circles of power for every player that matches their color, and every couple of seconds or so the circles of power move to different spots. So each player must move their unit to their circle of power or else they die. Add rocks and other obstacles that might make it harder.

O

OmgWtfBacon

How about one where a fast unit chases everyone around and last one standing wins the game?
How about one where you count the selection clicks on 1 unit and the person who clicked that unit the most wins?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
How about one where your guy if running in a strait line, you dont control him, and you press the left and right arrow keys to move him back and forth, there would be stuff that if you hit you die and units runnig back and forth on the path. who ever lasts longest wins, if you make it to the end with more than 1 person the guys turn anound and go back untill there is only one left, also increasing speed.

Aaronx

Reaction score
~Ice Cream Bon Fire~

You, my friend, are an ice cream cone. You are a jolly ol' fellow, a nice Vanilla Flavor. Sadly, your dreams of becoming a tripple double decker sunday are CRUSHED when orcs invade your small town. It's your job as a Vanilla ice cream cone to ESCAPE from the town, hijack a Ice Cream bowl with NOTHING TO LOSE, and run run run as far away from the greedy, hungry, smelly orcs as you can. Sadly, on your way out, a large orc named Grizzit Grazzle slices off a part of your Ice Cream. NOW your on a timer. If you don't make it out of the town and into the ice cream by night fall, you will be no more. However, along the way you will make many interesting allies. You can combine yourself with other things to make weapons. EX. Stick a fork in your Soft Ice Cream and you'll become a large weapon. If you stick a small lego-proppeler onto your backside, you can thus go 2X faster. If you happen to find a secret Cucumber named "Wally" you can start a fun minigame involving cooking up many great treats.

This is just a taste, I still have MANY MANY more idea's. Feel free to use it.

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
K i got a buncha good ideas from these suggestions, heres some things I thought of based off of them.

Snowman Fire Race- Get to the end before you melt, going near fire makes you melt faster

Roulette- Place your character on the wheel and hope to god you don't win.

Twister- a color is called out, and the players must scramble to get to the correct colored beacons before the countdown timer runs out.

Thanks a bunch, and if anybody has got any other suggestions, id appreciate it!

Aaronx

Reaction score
HG-Bonfire said:
Snowman Fire Race- Get to the end before you melt, going near fire makes you melt faster

You son of a...

Another one is where your a tree frog, and you've got to climb to the top of a tree before the evil monkey's of hell eat your breathren. If you fail to get to the top hell will freeze over and your race will become extinct.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.