model help

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
I haven't downloaded the model or anything, but I think I might know what the problem is.
Have you tried to base the model off of the human tower model? Because when it upgrades they go under a different animation names... try under the required animation name (in the unit manager) to put "alternate" or "work" or something like that. If I have more time, Ill download the model and figure out what the animation name is.

cowmenace

Reaction score
changing the required animation name to alternate worked!! but how do I get the missile?

EDIT: The animation names are
(blank) -level 1
upgrade, first -level 2
upgrade, second -level 3

but can't find missile yet....

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Glad that worked. I'm on my new laptop which didn't have all my modeling programs but I just downloaded them, so let me check out the model. One sec.

EDIT: Well, I would think that you would need to download a model for the missile, since every other model does not have the projectile automatically in the model... so I think you should try going to the unit manager and edit the projectile part, and use the warcraft model of the missile. Sorry, I wish I can help you more.

cowmenace

Reaction score
it's all good, i'll just download kofi's SAM rocket. Not ideal, but still pretty damn good :) thanks for the help, the third upgrade looks so much better than the first

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Yea, that model is awesome, the creator put some effort in that thing. It had so many animations! Good luck!

Dest

Reaction score
Are you certain that it is not contained in with the zip you downloaded from the website? I just downloaded it and I don't see the missile.

EDIT: The OP (original poster) has changed his mind.

cowmenace

Reaction score
it looks horrible =/ the scaling is all off, and it's impossible to change the projectile scaling... I need to know how to find that damn missile =(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.