Moneyback how?

onejube

Reaction score
Ive seen in games....
When one spends so much money on a thing they cant buy. It automatically gives that moneyback for example buying bullets without a gun. I want it so it wont let you spend that money or return it if you do it buy that item (this item is not one that goes to inventory)

Shadows

Reaction score
Thats an... Intresting way to word it. And I will be honest, you probably are not getting much attention due to the fact that it is very hard to understand what you are asking for. Though, I might be able to help you anyway.

I am fairly sure there is probably a way to do this without triggers, but I will give you a breif idea for with while I can. Mind you, I cannot give you any code examples at this present time. Anyway, My suggestion is have a trigger were the event resembles this example...

Event ~ Unit Purchases a(n) item
Condition(s) ~ Or any condition is true (Triggering Unit eaqual to ***)
Event(s) ~ If/Then/Else
If (Whatever Condition you want, I am not sure)
Then (Add (cost of item) to triggering players current gold, Remove (triggering item) from hero(s) invintory)
Else (Do nothing)

Hopefully you can work something out with that. If not, re-post something more discriptive of the event sequence that you would like to play out, (Such as, Unit buys an item, Has to many of said item, removes item, refunds money).

onejube

Reaction score
Thanks

I appriciate your help but its my fault for not saying that this item is an ability

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.