Moonlite Map Studio open beta release

Moogle

But it was filled with awesome.

Anyways, on my beta version (and I think the released one), this happens whenever I try to test a map:

I cannot find the registry key mentioned.

Vestras

Retired
Here's another status update for you guys.

Andromeda turned out to be a bad way to generate the AST (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_syntax_tree) used in the code completion; it simply couldn't follow the user's typing.
Therefore, in order to give you the best code completion experience, I have started writing my own Andromeda parser, using Coco/R as the parser generator. I have written a seemingly working Andromeda parser grammar now, and I will now need to integrate the creating of the AST into the grammar.

Since I want you guys to have the new, awesome version of Moonlite ASAP, I have decided to make the source code public so everyone can contribute. If you know Coco/R, EBNF, C#, C++, Python, etc., feel free to look at the source, and even contribute!

The project can be found at http://moonlite.codeplex.com/.
If you want to contribute, message me and I will add you to the project.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Um, how do you view the SVN and revisions? I'm kind of used to looking at Dolphin Emulator in Google Code, and it's kind of hard to browse around in the Codeplex.

Might need to get used to it, so yeah, I'm trying...

EDIT: Found it. Looks like there are some places where you didn't follow strict syntax rules (styles)...Either the brackets didn't indent like it should be, or places where there shouldn't be any spaces in between. Other than it's fine. I'm no C# programmer, but I do hoped you can be a little more strict when it comes to style. :)

Vestras

Retired
Um, how do you view the SVN and revisions? I'm kind of used to looking at Dolphin Emulator in Google Code, and it's kind of hard to browse around in the Codeplex.

Might need to get used to it, so yeah, I'm trying...

EDIT: Found it. Looks like there are some places where you didn't follow strict syntax rules (styles)...Either the brackets didn't indent like it should be, or places where there shouldn't be any spaces in between. Other than it's fine. I'm no C# programmer, but I do hoped you can be a little more strict when it comes to style. :)
What code are you referring to? I am very strict with my coding style.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Hm...if so, is the part below, at the very end of the CPP file in the image, the "}}} bracket line" allowed? :confused: If yes, I apologize. :p I'm just not used to seeing such style in C#... I did re-check the places where I figured it was wrong, and noticed that you kept the style all the way. That proves that you're strict alright.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I really do not want to move to California otherwise I might consider it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    yeah California is not anywhere you really want to live
  • The Helper The Helper:
    That is why I did not take the job Blizzard offered me back in the day, there is no way I could have moved my family there on what they were offering, not even close and that was like 20 years ago
  • The Helper The Helper:
    yeah they wanted me on the tech support team when they did not get me they got one of the next MVPs in Dinobot
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Dinobot was one of the youngest of the MVPs tkron probably could have worked for Blizzard but he had a good job in Chicago doing business programming already
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Dinobot probably still works for Blizzard would love to reconnect with that guy
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I wonder what ever happened to Wargasm?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This new version of Xenforo really is awesome
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Wargasm is still around. He works for the domain registrar where thehelper.net is kept.
  • Varine Varine:
    Is sqrage still around?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I have not seen him on lately the forum says he was last on 2 years ago
  • The Helper The Helper:
    How are you doing Varine have not seen you around in a minute
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    lol I live in CA
    I've got some friends in animation department who have been applying for Blizzard, doing interviews and such. They said the workplace seems nice, though now it'd be all remote work I suppose
  • The Helper The Helper:
    good for them I live close to Austin and am trying to get my kids interested in getting into Games but not having much luck. I would never let them move to Cali.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    unless it was huge money
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and even then with the taxes I really could never let them move there
    Haha fair enough, I have no interest in CA at all as a living place either. Really only here just for the work in LA, but hopefully once I get settled enough in my work, I can move out
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    +1
  • jonas jonas:
    " a traditionally-sized California family of one person ":cool:
    +1

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop