Multiboard problem

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
OK, so I have this map I'm trying to put a multiboard into. Well, I've never acualy used the multiboard triggers (which is weird) but My multiboard isn't aeven displaying. I'm not done with it, theres a lot to add, but im kinda worried because I can't even get it to display. Heres the trigger ive made so far. currentrow is an integer variable, of course.
Code:
Multiboardinitialization
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and 1 rows, titled Ownage
        Multiboard - Change the color of the title for (Last created multiboard) to (100.00%, 80.00%, 20.00%) with 0.00% transparency
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Player:
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Score:
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to 6.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to 6.00% of the total screen width
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set currentrow = (currentrow + 1)
                Multiboard - Change the number of rows for (Last created multiboard) to currentrow
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row currentrow to (Name of (Picked player))
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row currentrow to (String(Playerscores[(Player number of (Picked player))]))
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row currentrow to 6.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row currentrow to 6.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

Y

YosLin

If u have the time elapsed 0.00 it wont ever display so it has to be 0.01

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
It still doesn't work. btw, changing elapsed time from 0 to 1 almost never fixes anything. Changing it from map initialization to elapsed time is what makes things work.

Y

YosLin

Well then im not sure what wrong with it either, besides the 0.00 secs it looked like it should work :confused:

H

Hitokiriilh

I'm not sure if this'll do anything, and I hope I'm not responding too late, but there's an easier way than using the "currentrow" variable technique. If you do "For each integer A do (action)" then you can just set the row number to "integer A" and it'll fill however many rows you want. Give it a shot...it would make the code easier for the program.

C

Chocobo

Elasped Game Time 0.00 seconds works.
I think using Pick Every player may not work in a Multiboard. Use For Each Integer A from..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.