Music zone

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
since music is a very important part of many peoples life i just wana say that we should add a music zone to share your musical oppion and stuff to other people.
btw we can't upload music files can we?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
We usually do not make new forums without some amount of posts in another forum to move into it. In other words, we rarely create a forum around here because we perceive interest rather we see physical evidence of numerous posts about a subject for a forum that we do not currently have.

Though I agree that music would be a good subject for the fun stuff area of the forums I have seen very little in the way of posts that make me think the area would get any interest. Unfortunately we do not operate here on the build it and they will come theory.

Thanks for your suggestion and who knows what will happen.

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Okay, then. I hope it will.

I'm dying to upload some old favorite songs in the 70's and 80's.

Hope it's coming BIGTIME!! :D :D

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
tom_mai78101 said:
I'm dying to upload some old favorite songs in the 70's and 80's.

Even if we get one, it won't be this massive file-sharing zone. Attachment limits would still be in place. If one came in the future, it would be more of a music discussion zone.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
If that forum ever came up you would not be able to upload copyrighted stuff here - and as Silverhawk said nobody really has enough attachment space besides higher level members to host anything anyway. You could link to stuff theoretically if the forum existed but if anyone told us to remove links we would have to comply.

I actually like this idea and am considering it but I do not know whether we are going to do it or not.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think what we need are more Specific Tech forums, all we have is General, and a few for games. And this is "Your first stop technical support resource".

Then the rest don't have much to do with tech, just my opinion.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
We just don't have enough traffic for Technical Support to warrant any new tech support forums. We also do not have staff to cover those forums who are technically oriented enough to answer those types of questions. BF1942 already does not have any mods which is good it does not get any posts. We might could get away with a General Gaming Technical Support forum but mostly those questions are asked in General now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.