Musics

Mind

Reaction score
For some reason, I can't play the BloodElfTheme.
I use the "sound - play sound" action, and checked "use as sound" in the properties of the BloodElfTheme sound variable.

Can someone please fix this? I used that music in most of my cinematics.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
you don't have to do that, use sound - play music theme instead and select the blood elf theme from the list.

Mind

Reaction score
Err, I tried that before I tried using sounds, but it didn't work. I asked why on this forum, and they said that I should use the "play sound" action.

D

darkassaisin

i have a problem too with sounds i have been wanting to put music on my map but the only music you can use is last played music but how can u have last played music if u never have played music? lol

Mind

Reaction score
I don't use "play music", but "play music theme". When I realised that that didn't work, I asked for help here.

Then they said that I had to use the action "play sound", which doesn't work either.

radienx000

Reaction score
Well I also have the same problem, I want to use an Imported Music, which i did and I also put it into my map. But for some reason I can't make the Music Play, I did Play - Music, and it still didnt work (this is for my centmatic). I dont have any other triggers, Only the Play - Music Trigger, Do I need more triggers??

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
radienx000 said:
Well I also have the same problem, I want to use an Imported Music, which i did and I also put it into my map. But for some reason I can't make the Music Play, I did Play - Music, and it still didnt work (this is for my centmatic). I dont have any other triggers, Only the Play - Music Trigger, Do I need more triggers??

You need an event too. :rolleyes:

radienx000

Reaction score
Hey, I'm can make the Music Theme go on, but it goes on once. How do I make the Music Continuously looping threw-out the game?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.