WIP "Naruto Village Fight" (Working Title)

Plutonium

Reaction score
"Naruto Village Fight"

Hi,
after some work i thaught i could post a WIP thread for my map.

Forces:​
Konoha - Otogakure - Akatsuki

Heroes:
Naruto (basic abilities ready)
Rock Lee
Gaara
Kakashi (basic abilities ready)
Iruka
Neji
Sakura
Hinata
Kiba
Itachi (basic abilities ready)
Sasori (basic abilities ready)
Sasori's real body (basic abilities ready)
Sasori with 3rd Kazekage
Konan
Kakuzu
Kisame
Hidan
Deidara
Sasuke (basic abilities ready)
Kabuto
Kimimaro
Sakon and Ukon
Orochimaru (Edo tensei ready (summons 1st, 2nd and 4th Hokage))
1st - 4th Hokage
-
All units need balancing
-
I am also hoping to improve all abilities visualy (this is something i dont know how to do, i dont want to use too much imports)

The point of this map is based upon the Rabbit vs. Sheep. Each team has one area at their disposal, here they have two shops and one of each fountain (health and mana)
The game starts with hero selection (each hero is unique, meaning only one of each is available) and the hero is spawned at the team area. Here there is one "Genin" warrior already spawned, when that unit dies one more spawns at both the other teams areas.
After some time when the battle have been going on for some time more "Genin" will spawn. And the teams that have more than 250 (might be changed for balance) looses, and the remaining teams have to fight not to be the next team loosing

so this is the basics... if it is annything you want to see, just ask and i will do my best to make it happen.
Abilities, Characters and other ideas ar welcome :)

Pics:

Vids: (will hopefully come soon)

Plutonium

Reaction score
Two pics of the game...

Naruto models in game
47389-request-models-naruto-map-not-nesecairly-make-me-but-help-me-find-one-naruto_map.jpg

One of the three areas with the models
47390-request-models-naruto-map-not-nesecairly-make-me-but-help-me-find-one-naruto_map2.jpg

Plutonium

Reaction score
Akatsuki - Is how it should be spelled (Just a little heads up)

It looks pretty nice but hopefully it won't be just another Naruto Game on Battle.net

^^ thx for that...
i will do my best to make this special... i know there is one thing i need to work with, and that is custom visuals for my abilities... but apart from that, i think i have a great general idea of how to make it different and special from all the others ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.