Naruto Manga Chapter 381 is out
Naruto Manga Chapter 382 is out

Naruto Shippuuden (Part 2) episodes 38 has been released
Naruto Shippuuden (Part 2) episodes 39 has been released

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Naruto 382 is out! :eek: Must read!

Well.. after reading... so long Jiraiya (RIP)

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Maybe...

Those last few chapters have been simply amazing though - some of the best that the series has.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
For the new chapter...
I didn't see that coming, but I guess RIP Perverted Hermit...
We will miss you ruining every training session to get dumped by a women of high standards

I will now have to make a horrible tribute in his honor

SilverHawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't count him out yet. Someone might just show up and save him - it's happened before.

Plus, I simply don't want to believe it.

ReVolver

Reaction score
I wouldn't count him out yet. Someone might just show up and save him - it's happened before.

Plus, I simply don't want to believe it.
Remember how the toad elder told him that he is going to finish his book before kicking the bucket? that last effort of writing on that frog was the ending of his book, Naruto is the main character of his book, remember? So has the prophecy come true?

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Remember how the toad elder told him that he is going to finish his book before kicking the bucket? that last effort of writing on that frog was the ending of his book, Naruto is the main character of his book, remember? So has the prophecy come true?
If Naruto is the main character, and Naruto's story isn't over yet, then how can Jiraiya's book be finished?

ReVolver

Reaction score
If Naruto is the main character, and Naruto's story isn't over yet, then how can Jiraiya's book be finished?

Jiraiya has written it on the back of one of his frogs, he has giving the information that Naruto needs to finish his story, so technically he finished it?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Jiraiya has written it on the back of one of his frogs, he has giving the information that Naruto needs to finish his story, so technically he finished it?

Thats all true in all but still your telling me Jiraiya is writing Naruto Destiny XD
Which means if he gave the info to the toad Naruto will finish his own story/legend of his honor and such

This would be amazing but I don't know how Naruto going to face the Akatsuki alone... I think hes going to unleash more tails sacrificing himself and destroying the Akatsuki... Even though how much I hate that to happen... There is a chance,

Anyway I need someone to moderate the Dubs on Cartoon Network so I know what episode they are on
But they are almost
At where sasuke leaves for Oro and lives on an emo farm to try to get stronger to kill his brother
Unless they already past the Valley of the End Battle which I like the best.
If they are past that then its like a 100 episodes of fillers for them XD

Edit: Fixed Opening 6

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
im just curious...what is the last episode in anime naruto?
not the manga version..

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
im just curious...what is the last episode in anime naruto?
not the manga version..

Naruto part 1 the last episode was 220 but most of that is fillers after about 140

Naruto part 2 (Shippuuden) hasn't ended yet and if your with the manga you will find out that the subbed anime is no where near that

The manga hasn't even ended yet...
So really I can not answer your question is suppose to end somewhere around episode 400 or something am I right?

Anyway: In Subbed News,

Naruto Shippuuden 40-41 released!

Naruto Manga Chapter #383 Released!

Edit: Shippuden Ending 3 (Ending 12) Added!
[YOUTUBE]W319YeYG-Ts[/YOUTUBE]

ReVolver

Reaction score
Just read #383

Looks like Jiraiya kicked the bucket and started to write his last novel. So what I was saying was right, he plans to finish his last novel through Naruto, and Pain just called Tobi... Madara, so does that mean that the whole Obito = Tobi thing is gone?

It's about time they are going to show Itachi vs Sasuke, damn its been already 2 chapters just both of them standing.

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Just read #383

Looks like Jiraiya kicked the bucket and started to write his last novel. So what I was saying was right, he plans to finish his last novel through Naruto, and Pain just called Tobi... Madara, so does that mean that the whole Obito = Tobi thing is gone?

Hmph...looks like you guys win on this one. I'm still not happy though - Jiraiya was my favorite character, and the last one I expected to die. As for Obito, I wouldn't count that out entirely, though it is a lot less likely now.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Just read #383

It's about time they are going to show Itachi vs Sasuke, damn its been already 2 chapters just both of them standing.

Oh you know you like that type of shit, it makes you tense for the next chapter XD
I am like SWEET WERE GOING TO SEE A FIGHT! then it goes See next chapter... and I am like DAMN IT!

Pain just called Tobi... Madara, so does that mean that the whole Obito = Tobi thing is gone?

I'm guessing, everyone said he was Madara for the longest time now, I always though Obito died, ehh I could be wrong but w/e

I love this picture

Avatar the last airbender and Naruto
Quite the same don't you say?
narutoandavatarmg9.gif

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Naruto was here way before Airbender was.

I know that... I was one of the pre-naruto fans or (AKA naruto fans before the dub came out)
but its just a joke to tell you that most anime or amerime XD have some personalities or stuff the same

Oreo_clan

Reaction score
Akatsuki is the name of a rock that has no importance in the Naruto story

I know that... I was one of the pre-naruto fans or (AKA naruto fans before the dub came out)
but its just a joke to tell you that most anime or amerime XD have some personalities or stuff the same

I heard Kishimoto stole material and ideas from some other mangas. Or maybe it was his brother. Or maybe it was both of them. @.@

I never thought someone would be as lame to steal things from Naruto, except this other manga that looked almost exactly like Naruto, which I think was written by Kishimoto's brother...

I don't see why you haven't included the other Akatsuki members into the character list. I mean, there is still Kisame, Tobi (Madara), Hidan, Pain (even if his information is still coming in), Konan, the weird venus flytrap split personality guy, Kakuzu, and throw in Orochimaru just for the hell of it.

I just wonder who the flytrap guy's abilities and partner is, unless he is his own partner, since he seems to have 2 personalities and seems to be a very useful and efficient member.

Tobi is definetally Madara. How Madara is alive, I have no idea... We see it in chapters 363-364 of the manga. Tobi refers to himself as Madara, and so does Pain in the latest chapter, 383. However, I am confused as to why Pain treats Madara as his superior. In 363-364 Madara seems to be his superior. He is ORDERING Pain to capture the Kyuubi, which Pain tells us again in chapter 383. Does anybody have any idea of why Madara seems to be the man behind the man? It would make some sense since Madara is older than all of them, but why does he pose as a low level member like Tobi? It seems that Pain is in on it as well, since Pain knew all along that it was Madara, who he treats with more respect as he would treat Tobi in front of the rest of the members. But why hide all of this?

And I find the idea of Tobi still being Obito after chapter 364 as a stupid ignorant one. He clearly states that he is Madara. And any faint doubt in that after 383 is even more ignorant. Sorry, I just had to say that.

However, it is true that a lot about Akatsuki still hasn't been revealed to us, the readers. Many of it until a few months ago have been almost pure speculation and guessing, while much of it is still unclear now and has only been given to us as small clues. Hopefully they'll at least tell us Pain's true identity right after the Uchiha fight. It SHOULD be Nagato, since he had the Rin'negan and all, but the idea of the bodies that Nagato used is quite crazy. He only knows 1 out of the 6 people in that group, and I think some of them Jiraiya might of met before Nagato was born. Either way, for someone to know all 6 of those people, take over their dead bodies, and give them all the Rin'negan, is a HUGE task, one I think Nagato could not have accomplished, only because of the first part. Madara I think could have done it, but I still highly doubt it is Madara... I will be very happy once his identity is revealed to us because it will make me less anxious to see the next chapter, though I'm guessing that's what Kishimoto wants of us...

Kishimoto is a fag for doing this to us...

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Naruto Manga Chapter #384 Released!

Naruto Episodes (This is not for Dubs) will not be released in till January 10th, 2008...

So Enjoy the new manga
I heard Kishimoto stole material and ideas from some other mangas. Or maybe it was his brother. Or maybe it was both of them. @.@

Kishimoto was the co-creator of many animes/mangas such as Dragon Ball Z and such... thats why it looks like he stole the ideas mainly because he created them in other names

Kishimoto is one of the Gods of Anime/Manga :D

Akatsuki is the name of a rock that has no importance in the Naruto story

Akatsuki means Red Clouds

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.