Naruto

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Just read 384 :D

Is Itachi going to die?! It seem so, since he doesn't have another purpose in the series, just like Jiraiya.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Just read 384 :D

Is Itachi going to die?! It seem so, since he doesn't have another purpose in the series, just like Jiraiya.

Most likely, If Itachi dies then Sasuke Quest of life is over. Mainly because the Series looks like it is getting to the end. So I think Itachi is going to die but there going to have some touching moments right at the beginning of the next chapter :rolleyes:

But my main question is that what is Sasuke going to do after he kills Itachi?
His life has no more purpose then except to rule the sound. So I am betting that he will try to invade the Konoha.

BTW Orc you need to finish the Akatsuki Guide
and maybe put the word in red under their name [Dead], or [Deceased] or just something if they have died... It would be somewhat of a spoiler but still not a major one

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
- Update -
Manga Chapter #385 will not be released for this week
Reason because Manga Chapter #384 wasn't suppose to be released to America by the producers or the scanners yet somehow there was a leak from China and it got its way over to America and Europe...

In Conclusion - Their will be no Naruto Episodes (This is not for Dubs) or New Manga Chapters till
January 11th, 2008 (This coming up Friday)

English Manga
For Naruto English Manga Readers (For people like me who also read the English ones). Their will be a different schedule for the Naruto Volume releases

Release Dates
[del]September 4, 2007 - Naruto Volumes 16, 17, 18[/del]
[del]October 2, 2007 - Naruto Volumes 19, 20, 21[/del]
[del]November 6, 2007 - Naruto Volumes 22, 23, 24[/del]
[del]December 4, 2007 - Naruto Volumes 25, 26, 27[/del]

March, 2007 - Naruto Volume 28 (Naruto Shippudden Volume 1)

ReVolver

Reaction score
Dang! I want to see the result of Itachi vs Sasuke, I don't think Itachi is dead because I just noticed that he pointed with his ring hand, and last time he did that, he got Naruto in a Genjutsu

G

Gamoura

Seriously im addict to this anime, its so insane, at the begging, i was like wtf.. 256 episode of Naruto it will take me too many time, and like 2 months later im done with all of them and i saw all the shippuden. I can't wait to see 41, 2 weeks without episode is kinda hard to live :p. seriously this thread is really nice. Shippuden is so nice with akatsuki i cant wait to see the next episodes!!!!

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Seriously im addict to this anime, its so insane, at the begging, i was like wtf.. 256 episode of Naruto it will take me too many time, and like 2 months later im done with all of them and i saw all the shippuden. I can't wait to see 41, 2 weeks without episode is kinda hard to live :p. seriously this thread is really nice. Shippuden is so nice with akatsuki i cant wait to see the next episodes!!!!

Yep your an addict (you can tell by the amount of exclamation points)
I actually watched all the fillers... I didn't know they were fillers at that time but yes I watched all of them! XD

ReVolver

Reaction score
Akatsuki Page is Finally updated!

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
well good because now I can finally add it to all the other Threads on the other forums...

But orc you should really become a member of Goths High were most likely going to actually get a anime forums and I am a super mod MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
For new manga/anime Updates (for mostly Subbed but sometimes Dubbed) and discussion of the anime

Anyway.. I turned it to Naruto on cartoon network, having no clue where they were. and their at the valley of the end fight with Naruto VS Sasuke :p
I love that fight, probably the best in the 1st part of the series

ReVolver

Reaction score
Naruto Shippuuden Episode 42 is out

Naruto Manga 385 will have to wait another week :eek:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
My Naruto vs Sasuke Video

Um... i made a Naruto vs Sasuke animations thats my version... its about them training and fighitng and they go crazy with Sharingan and Kyuubi... please watch, give it like 5 Bombs (on tat website, its bombs stead of stars like on youtube) and give a good comment. Thats my 2nd animation. lol

www.aniboom.com/Player.aspx?v=136276

Thats the link to it

If that doest work, do this:
Go to www.aniboom.com
Go to "Watch" on the selection bar on top
Search: Vine Naruto vs Sasuke
thers only one of them there so... lol
Hope you like it! I might make a Kakashi vs Zabuza next...

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Um... i made a Naruto vs Sasuke animations thats my version... its about them training and fighitng and they go crazy with Sharingan and Kyuubi... please watch, give it like 5 Bombs (on tat website, its bombs stead of stars like on youtube) and give a good comment. Thats my 2nd animation. lol

www.aniboom.com/Player.aspx?v=136276

Thats the link to it

If that doest work, do this:
Go to www.aniboom.com
Go to "Watch" on the selection bar on top
Search: Vine Naruto vs Sasuke
thers only one of them there so... lol
Hope you like it! I might make a Kakashi vs Zabuza next...

Nice job, At first I thought it was going to be a AMV which so I don't think it would be good to post here, because AMV have an argument of legal or aganist copy right laws. So I don't think I would like you to post AMV

But its a fanart/fanflash thing so I am sure its allowed

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Any thoughts from anyone on what's going to happen with Kabuto? We haven't seen him in a while.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
News Update

Dattebayo Halting Fansubbing Production Indefinitely, Effective Immediately;

Because the users of Dattebayo Fansubs, will not listen to the demands of DB for them to stop posting on streaming sites such as Youtube, and Veoh...
Yet the fansub group is worried about the Companies of these animes to tried to get them shutdown,

Which is why Dattebayo has decided that we will put a hold on all our subtitled episode releases until the uploaders comply.
Dattebayo Comment on the Problem said:
We've been way too nice so far by letting this issue slide, but this is the end. Here's our (repeated) request to everyone who butchers our work by uploading it to streaming sites. STOP. If you're an uploader, please DO NOT UPLOAD DATTEBAYO SUBS to any more streaming sites. If you're guilty of doing this in the past, and your streaming site account is still valid, GO AND DELETE ALL THE DATTEBAYO VIDEOS WHICH BELONG TO YOUR ACCOUNT. We NEVER gave ANYONE permission to upload our work to ANY STREAMING SITE.

So effective immediately, DB is forced to stop releasing our subtitled episodes for current projects until the request is met, full stop. This includes Naruto, Bleach, Pitagora Switch and Pokemon.

In till the users of DB accept their demands, These animes will no longer have subs...

So sorry people :(

Yet DB wishes for your Help,
DB Request Help said:
Reporting the users is possibly by clicking "report background image" on the bottom of their profile. Be civil in your comments, mention that these are single-role accounts created solely for the purpose of copyright infringement uploading, that they have been repeatedly banned in the past, etc etc. It was pointed out that not all Youtube have a reportable background image, in that case open a new browser, paste "http://www.youtube.com/flag_user?username=" into the addressbar and enter the offending username after username= part. Thanks!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
42/43 Ship

man, 42 was awesome... well, at least it made up for the boring 40/41 episode. Orochimaru and Naruto both so strong lol.

Also, when is episode 43 coming out? I usually find out myself but I'm too lazy this time so... yeah... But i is pretty sure this thursday just like always...

Did anyone watch my video from up before? Go see it, lol.. please!

And about the DB problem, i wouldn't want em to stop the subbed so... uploads stop for a while and start once they start again =D :D lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.