Necrolyte Spells

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Hi~!I'm now starting to make a map.
I'm now making Rotund'Jere Necrolyte.
He has 5 spell.

Death Pulse
The Necrolyte releases a wave of death from the core of his being, dealing damage to enemies and healing allies.

Heartstopper Aura
The deathly air stills the hearts of his opponents, causing them to has a decreased life regeneration rate.

Sadist
Reveling in death and pain, the Necrolyte regains mana for killing units.

Reapter's Sycthe
Brings a target to full realization of its own mortality, dealing damage based on how much life the target is missing. Stuns for 1.5 seconds. If the unit INT more than 100, deals 200 more damage, also restore 300 hp and mp

Attribute Bonus
Gives bonus Strength, Agility and Intelligence. Each level give Str, Agi and Int by 2.

I think the Reapter's Sycthe is bother to trigger....who could help me trigger it ? Thanks.:)
http://www.playdota.com/heroes/necrolyte#skill89
I'm now copy DotA's Necrolyte.
Sorry for my bad eglish

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Didn't you mention this before? I explained it here.

EDIT: And AFAIK, you need to trigger all the others as well, unless you've found a way to do it in just the Object Editor.(If so, tell me how)

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Opps
Level 1 = 0.4 damage per hit point missing
Level 2 = 0.6 damage per hit point missing
Level 3 = 0.9 damage per hit point missing
I'm very sorry about I doesn't explain it ~ =,=

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
You can either use a table, so set Damage[1] = 0.4, set Damage[2] = 0.6 etc.

Or use this:

0.05n² + 0.05n + 0.3

Which does pretty much that.

Although you'd go into some very strange areas.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
I can make it for you if you wish. I have school right now, so I'd do it later. But still, I can make it for you.

tanchunhung

Reaction score
NeuroToxin: Thank you if you help me trigger
HydraRancher: Sorry I'm now 12 years old and don't know what are you meaning of 0.05n² + 0.05n + 0.3
Ayanami: I cannot use vJass because there has something went wrong. I will only use Trigger.

I'm now school, so I doesn't have time to do because I want to ready for UPSR(Ujian Peperiksaan Sekolah Rendah).
Sorry for my bad english~:p

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
0.05n² + 0.05n + 0.3

Is a quadratic formula that will return your table of values by inputting integers.

You would probably learn about it in your age.

But anyway, you're better off for the Scythe ability to use a table of values,

Set Damage[1] = 0.4
Set Damage[2] = 0.6
Set Damage[3] = 0.9

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I can help. Would you like me to just explain and post a sample trigger, or supply a test map with explanations included within? Personally, I think the test map would be more helpful, as you can easily locate and use it for reference.

I took my UPSR 2 years ago, and I would suggest you start trying to focus a bit more on your studies. If I'm not wrong, you still have about 5 months, right? But I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, just trying to help you reorganize your priorities.

@HydraRancher: We aren't learn quadratic formulae yet, if he's doing UPSR this year. In fact, I'm not sure he even knows about powers and things, but I can't tell because I was taking more advanced mathematics. So you're right - he would do much better to use a table of values.

P.S. UPSR actually stands for Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah, which, when translated, means Primary School Evaluation Test.

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Sorry for late replay.
@KaerfNomekop: You are true.

I wanted to know set Integer or Real ?I set it Real.

I have take some time(10 Minutes Above) to complete this trigger.
I don't know put what as the damage type, i just put Hero to Unknown
Code:
Reapter's Sycthe
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Reapter's Sycthe
    Actions
        Set RS_Level = (Level of Reapter's Sycthe for (Casting unit))
        Set RS_Damage[1] = 0.40
        Set RS_Damage[2] = 0.60
        Set RS_Damage[3] = 0.90
        Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (RS_Damage[RS_Level] x ((Max life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - (Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)))) damage of attack type Hero and damage type Unknown
Reapter's Sycthe Damage and Restore effects I haven't do it yet, later I will post it.
Also I have made Sadist
Code:
Sadist
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Killing unit) has buff Sadist) Equal to True
    Actions
        Unit - Set mana of (Killing unit) to ((Mana of (Killing unit)) + (12.00 x (Real((Level of Sadist for (Killing unit))))))
For the color effects, I wan to know in game put what code to place the color that looks light blue, in DotA.
And thanks KaefNomekop for the ideas~ :)
Also thanks for all helper from helping me....
Sorry for my bad english :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.