Need a Team for new TD

Danjamino

Reaction score
Reinforcement TD squad

I Am working on a new TD. I have a basic idea but i still need to make it. im not that great with world editor and triggering but i have good ideas and can make units and heros. i wanted to see if anyone out there would like to assist me in the makin of my td.

Reinforcement TD
you have your builder and u build blocking walls in the 1 lane path that can be upgraded. the creeps are sent slowly in groups of 2 and will attack your blockers. u build towers on the side. all your players are pathed in 3 teams of 3 in a straight line and when you leak 1 unit u are put at the end of the line and all your towers are destroyed when there is no room left at the end you must watch and supply your team with gold by rapidly clicking in the sharing menu when u run out of spots to build u lose.​

It would Be awesome if you could host cus i cant

im currently working on creeps

Towers: BloodCount Danjamino
Pathing and triggers: dannyboydude, azareus
Terrain: Danjamino

any hoo thinks they can help me with something else pls help im spacing out after this great idea

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Please do not bump within 24 hours, and I hope your TD turns out fine. :D

Danjamino

Reaction score
im done the list for creeps and blocking walls iv got 30 of each if no one helps i might not ever finish so help me pls i suck with triggers

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
if you need for me to make you a loading screen then send me the link to the image and it will be done in 24 hours or less(mostly 10 minutes)

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Il help with the triggering if thats ok

Gotta finish off my warcraft 3 project first.

Can you explain how you want the td to follow because i got lost reading your explanation

Danjamino

Reaction score
There will be three teams of three and each one will line up in 1/6 spaces seperated by trees. once the first person leaks all his towers are destroyed and he is put at the end of the line. when there is no more spaces left to build ur builder doesnt spawn when you leak. last team remaining wins. the path is one lane and u build walls and forts in the way to block. the creeps attack. towers are on the side.

Ill PM u when im redy for triggering and pathing or wen i need your help

Danjamino

Reaction score
cool bloudcount ill PM u the map so far and heres a link to a couple towers u can make

Edit:cant get the link to work just find my cool tower ideas thread

if u think the tower sounds cool u can make it or u can make some of your own or in my pm ill giv som more info on towers, (SECRET) the basic ones

Shoot i cant PM u guys the map, dumb , if leader reads this try to fix that

u guys got email?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.