Need help in Twilight's eve!

rafaelbrum

Reaction score
Hello, I play Twilight's Eve and I'm thinking where are the dark elves. Just missing that to go to Dark ArchTemplar. Need to kill 80 of them. Where do I find them? :)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Hello, I play Twilight's Eve and I'm thinking where are the dark elves. Just missing that to go to Dark ArchTemplar. Need to kill 80 of them. Where do I find them? :)

You have to do the Rite of Passage where it will take you to a forest area where the dark elves are.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Yes, I understand everything, but it could take some pictures map of how to find them?
I would greatly appreciate it.

Well, I can't, as I don't really play Warcraft 3 anymore...

Renendaru

Reaction score
Or so say step by step as I make it. Can it be?

Well, go to the mountain in the lower right, which is left of the last town, and talk to the angel at the mountain's zenith and right click on him to attempt the rite of passage. You have to be 70 or higher I think? Then just do the rite, and if you complete it, you end up in the forest with the Dark Elves.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
well, go to the mountain in the lower right, which is left of the last town, and talk to the angel at the mountain's zenith and right click on him to attempt the rite of passage. You have to be 70 or higher i think? Then just do the rite, and if you complete it, you end up in the forest with the dark elves.

rafaelbrum

Reaction score
Well, go to the mountain in the lower right, which is left of the last town, and talk to the angel at the mountain's zenith and right click on him to attempt the rite of passage. You have to be 70 or higher I think? Then just do the rite, and if you complete it, you end up in the forest with the Dark Elves.

Thanks for helping me. Now I'm Arch DarkTermplar :D

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!:thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.