Need help on jump ability

MP®

Reaction score
Ok, I'm looking for a way to make an ability that allows the hero to jump over small doodads like fences etc. With no attack element in it, and it should not be able to jump over cliffs.

I found some jump abilities, but there the hero is able to jump over cliffs etc too. And there is often an attack element in it too.. Maybe I could edit them, but I rather create my own ability.

So my question: How can I make it look like the unit is walking during this jump?
How can I ensure that they are only able to jump over fences etc and not over cliffs? Do you think setting the cast range to just enough to target the ground behind the fence, but too low to target the ground behind a cliff would do the trick?

Amn

Reaction score
loop the unit's jump slide checking what's ahead of it to know if to stop or keep going
and u may need jass

MP®

Reaction score
Yeah I thought so.. Another little question: I need to give it fly or something, I guess? Any good suggestions?

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I recall you had to add and then removed like Crow Form or something like that to make the height editable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.