Need help with name on my map :D

Arre

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I need a name of my map, it's not very long until i release the first beta version. Then i'll give you pictures or even a video of the gameplay.

Let me explain what you do on the map.

Its a 2d platforming game. The camera is from above and cliffs is platforms you can walk on. You move your charachter with the arrowkeys.

Every player start with their hero, Rexxar. when you take damage you'll get knockbacked and if you hit a wall you will bounce on it. Credits to rednek because he helped me a little bit with it. Rexxar got two attackmoves (maybe you can give me some ideas of one more). The only way to die is by falling out of the arena.

The first: slash, just a simple attack doesn't knockback you very hard.

The second: slam, a slow strong attack, knockbacks very hard. this is also harder to hit with and got a cooldown.

The third: maybe some ranged attack?

It does also spawn 3 ball 30 secsonds in the game. They doesn't do anything until you hit them. Then they fly away very fast and knockbacks the first target it hits. You can't hit yourself.

I have also made the map playable with bots :D. They are very stupid but they are not meant to play with. I only added them if you want to test the map alone.

So to my primary question to you is: What name should the map have?

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Ah I also have this problem, many maps but I lack good names lol.

Try name it based on something in the game. Like a major section of the game.
Eg, your map contains 2D physics and Rexxar. So something like Rexxar's Platform Challenge or something like that.

Just an idea, otherwise something absolutely different like 'Can you survive ***?' etc.

Really depends what you feel like it fits your map.

Also note that, even thought this sounds stupid, you are able to change your maps name at a later date. So give it a basic name, eg Rexxar's Platform game and then use that for the BETA version's, but when it's ready, you can set it to something else. If you follow my drift :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.