Need Help

tanchunhung

Reaction score
I need help

MP to INT

Convert MP/[10/9/8/7] to INT and damage.Lasts for 10 seconds.

STR to AGI and INT

Convert 2 STR to 1 AGI and 1 INT

Who has idea

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
The convert strength to Agi and INT should be simple enough. You can use a dummy ability such as channel, when this is cast remove 2 str from your hero and add 1 agility and 1 intelligence. I believe even the ordinary GUI code has these functions.

For the Mana, it shouldn't be too different. Use the units current mana/10, remove this mana and add this much intelligence. Save these in a variable and revert the changes back in 10 seconds.
I'm unsure if the hero here is Intelligence based or not, if he/she is then she already gets the damage, if not i don't think there is a simple code that will give you the damage you need, so you'll most likely need some kind of advanced GUI or JASS.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I've done something like this before, and I think it's safer if you make dummy units for every stat change. Whenever a dummy dies, you can check the unit-type of the dummy to ensure that you're changing the right stats.
As for damage, either your Hero's primary attribute is Intelligence, or you make 3 different abilities, each which gives 1/10/100 damage per level (assuming you don't expect to pass the 999 bonus damage mark). Then add and set respective levels of bonus damage after reducing mana.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.