Need Spell Ideas!

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Well the title says it all. I need spell ideas that you would give a mage, and I need A LOT of them. Just give me ANY ideas and you will get your +rep

Just tell me the name and what it does ;)

Thank you in advance :thup:

ShadowBlade

Reaction score
Perhaps telling us the theme... like ice or fire or chaos or something.

Lightning Burst - Fires a bolt of lightning in a target direction. Units that hit it will be shocked, taking damage and being knocked back. Channeling.
SFX: Continuous chain lightning effect from caster to target. Shocked units will have Thunder Clap and lightning doodad effect. :D

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Pact of The Phonex

When the mage dies the area around him eroupts in fire damageing units in the area and the mage is revived where he died. Cooldown will be dependent on you.

In short the mage is reborn thru a blaze of fire.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
1. Theme?
2. Map style?

Otherwise:

Call Lightning
Calls lightning to strike a target enemy unit from all angles. Dealing damage and purging them off movement and all buffs.

- I would loop Dummy's at variable heights casting Chain Lightning.

For example, 8 offset by 800, 1 from above (DotA Allstars Zeus), 8 from like 900 height offset by like 1100.

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Ice Entrapment
Creates an circle of Ice around the caster where after he is blinked to targeted point.
? = Targeted point of ability being cast
O = Casting unit
+ = Nova's surrounding the area, allowing nothing to escape.

Unit targets ? and Nova cliffs // Something else is created at + trapping everything within for X amount of seconds (could increase per level), where after the caster is blinked / moved to ?.
Code:
   +++++	
 +       +	
+         +	
+    O    +   ?
+         +	
 +       +	
   +++++

Made the spell. Link here

Enjoy,
-Lindenkron

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Fire sphere
Launches a fire ball at target location. The fire ball will shatter into smaller fire balls after it hits its first unit. The small fire fragments will spread into 4 directions also shattering into smaller parts when they hit a enemy unit. Damage and number of breaks increase per level.

Curse of frost
Curses a target enemy unit with frost energy. Every time he kills a unit he will get slowed by 10%. If it gets slowed by 100% it will freeze taking damage per second. Freeze and curse duration increase per level.

Sinister nova
Blasts a nova around the caster. An unit that gets hit (allied or enemy) will divide his soul from his body losing control of the body. The souls are invulnerable and invisible to living units and can only attack each other. After x seconds the souls are returned to their bodies. The souls look just like original unit but with transparency.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.