Needs help with many things

Daicos

Reaction score
Ok well i have 1 question atm... but i thought that instead of making 54392590 threads for every single one of my problems... id make a thread just for constant help...
anywho what i need to know is what is the Melee bonus and range bonus on the Command aura... and do I need it ticked so that units get the aura?

Danis[h]

Reaction score
Ok well i have 1 question atm... but i thought that instead of making 54392590 threads for every single one of my problems... id make a thread just for constant help...
anywho what i need to know is what is the Melee bonus and range bonus on the Command aura... and do I need it ticked so that units get the aura?

The data fields are often self explainatory. If there is a checkbox for ranged bonus, and one for melee bonus, it will only give an attack damage bonus to the one which is checked. Presumably you can simply check both of them and it will add damage to both ranged and melee.

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
That is unfortunately not a very good idea, and against the forum rules. A better idea might be to collect your questions in notepad, and post a bunch of related questions (for example, those that are about leaks or buildings) at the same time.

Yes. Setting each to true enables the bonus for that type of damage. Melee true and ranged false for example, will only affect melee attacks/units and not ranged ones. Checking both to "true" means that all units get the aura.
Of course, what units get the aura is also affected by the field "targets allowed", where you could set it to only activate for ground units for example.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.