Negative value on Curse

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Would this have any effect? Let's say I have a unit with 50% evasion. A unit attacks it with a curse buff set to -50% - would it negate the evasion or do nothing at all?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Well bash and crit stike cant miss (i believe) so make that with a % chance?

Dirac

Reaction score
Anyways, creating a debuff wont work, if multiple units are hittin the same target, the hit rating would apply to all of them even if they're not capped

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
Crit does not create floating text if its multiplier is 0.
Although 50% chance to crit (with 0 multiplier) won't reduce enemy dodge by 50 percental units. It will reduce it by 50 percent.
What I mean is, assuming your opponent has 50% dodge and you have 50% critical strike, the enemy will effectively have 25% chance to dodge.

Anachron

Reaction score
THere is also the mash attack of tauren that do critical with a percentual value and does not create a floating text.

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Crit does not create floating text if its multiplier is 0.
Although 50% chance to crit (with 0 multiplier) won't reduce enemy dodge by 50 percental units. It will reduce it by 50 percent.
What I mean is, assuming your opponent has 50% dodge and you have 50% critical strike, the enemy will effectively have 25% chance to dodge.

With a 0 multiplier wouldn't the damage be zero then?

Xbing

Reaction score
bashing at duration 0.00 has no ministun i thought? i expeimented on that one before and i dont see the creeps being stunned. no floating text too.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
bashing at duration 0.00 has no ministun i thought? i expeimented on that one before and i dont see the creeps being stunned. no floating text too.

bash with 0.00 seconds has infinite bash.

critical strike with a multiplier of 0.00 does not show floating text, its your way to go.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.