New Avatars Available

M

Marksman

Sweet. One question, what is the dragon that you use for your ava right now supposed to be Ryoko?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Your Avatars Rock SD! Thanks for adding them man! Sweet!

M

Marksman

A life counter? Ok, was wondering cause i had not seen that illustration on a card. I don't use much fancy equipment, I just keep my life total in my head. That way, either the opponent does all the work, or I can give myself some extra life whenever I feel like it :D :D

I need to get cracking if im going to have a deck for regionals, but ive been busy, I'm making a map and writing a book also.

M

Marksman

Whoa, looks like you had a solid collection. I never have any actual good cards, i sell and trade them away as i build new decks. But my friend and teammate (our team it team OCITTB, Oops Can I Take That Back) has an extreme collection, we always make fun of how we beat his deck when its worth 2k :D .

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
LOL yes is was nice. I made a lot of money off the set. I would have made double if I had sold them indiviually, like the four foil absorbs, the foil shadowmage infiltrators, and the berserks. Plus all the unlimited thats in there. If it was sweet, I found a way to get it.

All of us had money though, each set, we would buy 1-2 boxes of cards when the set came out. We all had like four vindicators, undermines, etc.

(also note, my seven dopplegangers, and SEVEN wrath of gods :) )

SEVEN WOG's !!

Every hear of MOTL? Magic traders online? You post what you have, and what you want, and other forum members make offers. They use rep comments too, so you can read their trading rep before doin business.

This guy? Traded me a Nantuku shade, mirror universe, Serras avatar, shadowmage, avatar of woe, and some petty stuff for my enligsh legends Mana Drain. It was awesome.

PS - Meddling mage was a fun card ;)

M

Marksman

oh, i had not heard of it, sounds like a good place. My friend (different friend) collects Torrents of Fire. Last I checked, he had something like 96. But the owner of a card shop we go to has him beat, 210 foil Pacifisms!

All i have of any value is my low budget Dragon Combo deck. Very cool though, I got 3 Intuitions for 5$ a piece, and now the price has rose to 25$.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.