New Here, Hello

Mer_de_Noms

Certified Badfish
Reaction score
Hello members. I'm new here to these forums.

Just thought I'd introduce myself a little. I love music. A lot. Some of my favorite bands are: A Perfect Circle, Tool, Zao and Drop Dead, Gorgeous.

I also love literature, and like to write a little myself. I'm actually going to start a novel, and might post some of it from time to time here to hopefully get some feedback.

Some people say that I have a negative outlook on life. I believe that I can just see things as they really are instead of lying myself into thinking that this is a grand place, and everyting is a-ok.

I hate compulsive liars, self-centered people, inconsiderate people, and most of all, people with no common sense.

I'm in high school, and can't wait to be done. Not that I don't like to learn, it's just that the place seems like a soap opera every ten minutes, and all anyone ever wants is a new boyfriend or girlfriend. Reality check folks: It's not the end of the world, and there are way more important things to think about that petty crap like that.

I am extremely opinionated, and proud of it :p

I hope to make some friends, and a few enemies here. Always good to have both. I think that if you don't have a few of each, than you aren't living life like you should be.

I also love to see that writer's section, that should be very interesting. I might post a few of my few poems there. They aren't 5-star material by any means, but I like to represent my views as much as I can in them.

Well, that's that I suppose. I hope you have a great day, and all of you that deserve it, a bad one :)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Thirteenth Step > Mer De Noms

Welcome to the Forums anyway. Seem to be a nice person, stay that way and you'll have no problems.

Mer_de_Noms

Certified Badfish
Reaction score
Thirteenth Step > Mer De Noms

Heh. I like those both pretty equally, but I'd have to say eMOTIVe is by far the best.

Doesn't get much better than Imagine, Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums or Fiddle and the Drum :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
eMOTIVe is my newest CD :D Imagine and I personally like Passive, but hey, that's just me. Not a huge Tool fan, and haven't heard of the other two... Like heavier music :cool: :shades:

Welcome.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I'm guessing you also like long walks on the beach?...

Kidding. Welcome, glad to have you aboard.

Just don't drink all the wine, please?

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
There's wine here and you didn't tell me? Figures.

Welcome to the helper. I appreciate your bias and invite you to join my evil alliance... :D

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
>I'll join it
Shhh!!! You gotta pm me!

jk, if I had an evil alliance my custom user title would be "Evil Alliance Leader"... :p

Do you make WC3 maps, or no?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.