New Sig-One of my best IMO...

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
genx2.png

Comments? Feedback?

This was my 2nd attempt at one for my friend. The first one I did a BF2142 and it didn't turn out as I had liked, so I made this one. Debating whether or not to post it so where people can tell me what I could have done on it, but for now, just critique this one...lol

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Wow. Move the render a bit to the left, make the text a bit more visible. Make it shorter and you're good. 8/10.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
@ w/e-
So really what I need to work on is my text? As in not just in this sig but overall?
And is the reason you think it should be shorter the fact that it doesn't have that much stuff in there?

Also...glow. How would you add that to a render/text? I'm using GIMP btw...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I don't know about GIMP. And I think you should make it shorter for two reasons. Your's and because For that height, I think a sig should be longer. So you can either make it longer or shorter. :eek:

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Yeah, a clikcof a button makes this menu full of layer styles to choose from like bevel, emboss, inner and outer glow, shadows, etc. You just click on the one you want, configure proporties and voila. Later, you can change the proporties and copy/paste the layer style onto other layers.

What would I do without photoshop?

F

fratleyslaye

Ouch. . . a bit of a bully for a moderator =(

Doesn't matter w/e, you make great siggys. . . w/o photoshop, I wouldn't have MY sig, so question answered.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.