No Delay(or close) Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
esb, from what I tell it sounds like you just got disconnected, and I guess it got glitchy to the point where it didn't show the "You got disconnected" thing. But that's definately being disconnected...

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
yeah i know i get disconnected, but it takes a while for me to lag out or/and receive the "You have been disconnected" message, but i still don't get the delay part lol...

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
well me and 4 of my rl friends played a game together, but we all couldnt see each other the whole time (the game takes about an hour) before i got disced :p i only got disced when i exited that game

offtopic:

why are u gonna kill purge&fire elmst?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Learn English before insulting me please, thanks.

Learn English before commenting on proper English saying it's wrong o_O
That sentence is fine, minus the no capital at the start, but no one really does that anymore online.

Oh I am gonna kill him because of Tux avatar :p

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
You put "my", not "me". Anyhow. I FOUND the program, and it WORKS. You host a game on LAN, then you downsize to the program, and type a command, this command makes you log onto WarCraft, and host the map. Basicly hosting LAN games on Battle.net.

Due to the fact it is a third party program, it is illegal to share it on this forum, but you can see me using it on USWest, account Chakra.

So after all that mocking me saying there is no such, you are wrong, oh!!! So sad.

Oh, btw, if it says you logged off, and yet you remain in the game and are still connected to people, it is called an IP-Ban.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
so in other words, u put it on bnet, and u havnt tested it and your laughing at us because u just dled one of the biggest viruses out there.

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
First off, my friend logged back on, and he released it to the public(a forum). It works, because I DID use it.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Isn't that like breaking rules of battle.net though..?

And besides, that only works if they live near by and your internet is fast, if you slow internet or live far away people will get extra delay.
It will make extremes of delay, either they will have very little or lots of it. It depends where you live and where they live, and also this would probably lag your internet a lot.

By the way, I doubt most people will notice the difference, you only do because your friend lives really close.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Isn't that like breaking rules of battle.net though..?

And besides, that only works if they live near by and your internet is fast, if you slow internet or live far away people will get extra delay.
It will make extremes of delay, either they will have very little or lots of it. It depends where you live and where they live, and also this would probably lag your internet a lot.

By the way, I doubt most people will notice the difference, you only do because your friend lives really close.

probably right

-----

anyway people, lets just chill to much flaming in this thread

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I don't get how Las Vegas is close to Texas...

It's close, trust me.
You think it's far since there are a few states in between, but states are tiny compared to provinces, and I consider the provinces beside me close (because they are internet wise, connection should take a very short time..).
If you get a lot of delay from one of you living in Nevada, the other in Texas, then I guess one of you has a very, VERY slow internet connection.

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
Okay, okay.

Of course it is braking the rules, it is a third party program..

But so is BanList, AutoRefresher, CustomKick, Spoofer, and so, so much more.

Battle.net basicly only cares if you use it in a ladder game.

It's not like I am hosting to people in Europe. USWest(even though it includes Aussy/NZ/FJ).

I don't understand why it would jump form little delay to a lot of delay.. When Euros host on GGC, I only get like .25-.75 delay.. On B.Net I would get three second delay.. o.o

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Some of you idiots (won't mention names) who were flaming this poor chap should really just SHUT THE FUCK UP. The program is called Listchecker, and it does what the creator of this thread says. Before talking, you should KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Some of you have not contributed anything to this thread, and just made the poor guy feel like an idiot. Kudos to esb for actually contributing.

Get it here: link removed

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Thanks Karawasa for helping him and for the rest of you guys, shame on you. :mad:

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
I knew I was right the entire time. The reason I didn't link to it is because it validates WC terms, meaning it is illegal. But so is Banlist... And tons of people use that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.