WIP No-Name Arena

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
I like the Faerie Dragon's Ultimate but the Chain thingy is not really suiting (dunno why). Maybe give the Faerie Dragon some delayed nuke that does damage to an AoE.
The skill could be called "Mystic Light". It creates a special effect at the target point then a few secods later light comes down, dealing damage and making units in the area have a chance to miss.
He already has 2 AoE spells, Light Burst and Energy Vortex. I think I will keep with Holy Chain for now.

Fire Rush is quite good, it is a nice long ranged nuke. Maybe make him have a skill that is quite similar to Fire Rush but it does less damage, has stun and moves the hero to the target point. Then you can Fire Rush and then use that other skill. You damage the enemies, damage them again, stun them and moves your hero there and start whacking them to hell with your Lava Spawns.
I'm thinking of Fire Surf... :)

Then maybe the hero's ultimate could be to make Meteors fall from the sky and stun. Then the hero will be able to whack the enemy like hell with his Lava Spawns. The Meteors could also make the Lava Spawn have more attack damage each time a Meteor falls near a Lava Spawn.
Sorry, the idea of meteors is a bit strange, I mean, Fire Demon comes from hell, so he wouldn't call things from the sky, more like from the ground.
The Wind Spirit should have some skills that complement his "Fly" skill. So maybe some skills to chase. A suggestion would be to create some spell with a cyclone effect that sucks, slow and damage. Then another skill could be to create a current of wind which starts from the target point and moves towards you. Then you can position yourself for this skill using the "fly" ability.
Making maps is so hard.... anyways.... I'm laying off Heroes for a bit, so no-one suggest anything else... OKAY!? That's a good idea for a spell, I'll reference it later.

Overall its rather entertaining, but the spells could be better :p
The goal is entertaining people :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!! UPDATE!!! Only terraining and some other stuff. Check first post.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Err.... WILL update in a few days, if not 1 week... assignmenting :(

Anymore feedback / comments?

AND CAN Someone change this thread to [WIP] [Arena] Mirage Island Arena, I've PMED a mod, but no one did it.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
If you have loads of elementa stuff, you should make somekind of damage table, so water damage hurts fire armor etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.