Noblegarden Assistance! Please Help!

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
OK, so I've been working on the Noblegarden (Easter-like event) Achievements in WoW for the past day and a half and I have everything completed except for one very annoying part of the achievement [Shake Your Bunny-Maker]. I am a Blood Elf Rogue and I do not have the WOTLK expansion yet and I cannot get it before the end of this event.
For the acheivment I need to use some flowers to put a holiday buff on every female race above level 18. I cannot for the life of me find a female dwarf.

So here is what I am proposing and begging for someone to assist me with:

1. Anyone who has a 18+ Female Dwarf on the Firetree realm, please please reply and let me "buff" you quick.

2. If anyone is willing to make a Death Knight that is a Female Dwarf on the realm Firetree and spend an hour getting them out of the starting zone, I would be willing to pay you back in any way possible.

My Character Information:
Valhash <Burning Crew>
Level 45 Blood Elf Rogue
- Armory Link -

I will add rep to anyone who helps me as much as I can. Thank You for reading this, if you have any questions, suggestions, or help for me, please please post. Thank you :)

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
alright, nevermind..

On my way to learn Elemental Leatherworking in Arathi I just so happened to come across a female dwarf grinding, so I now have the title and achievement completed.

So... yep.. thank god for random dumb luck :p

Oninuva

Reaction score
Grats, it's harder to find an orc female for alliance though.. I had to camp in Dalaran for 3 hours -,-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.