Crime NY mom admits killing 'disrespectful' teen

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) - A woman accused of strangling her daughter on a college campus apartment in Purchase, N.Y., told them she did it because the daughter was "disrespectful all the time," according to court papers made public Thursday.

Police accounts filed with a murder indictment quote Stacey Pagli, 37, as saying that Marissa Pagli, 18, had "pushed my last button." Police say Pagli admitted to killing her daughter and also tried to kill herself because she said they were "too much baggage" for her husband.

Stacey Pagli is accused of strangling her daughter Feb. 22 in the family's staff apartment at Manhattanville College. Marissa was a freshman at the school. Her father, John Pagli, was a maintenance supervisor. He found his wife unconscious and his daughter dead.

Last edited:

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
You disresptful little

134867_1225385907997_full.jpg

DOH!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How do you hang yourself on a doorknob? That shows the kinda sense this woman had.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
What the hell.. There's Just no fucking excuse to murder.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Murdering the parents of the disrespectful child would be herself, since she is the parent, xD. He just meant that like the guy said it wrong.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

I also think it would have been better if she just killed herself instead.. (before killing anyone else)

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
He was the guy who said it wrong.

No, I wasn't. I was (and am) the guy who you THINK said it wrong. If you read my post again, and then read slapshot's post (who understood my post), and then read my post again, and then combine the two, you might finally find out who the guy was who thought he had it right and blamed the poster of post #6 to have it wrong although he did, in reality, not understand the kantian logic behind that very post!

Now, this was confusing, alright ; )
Just to keep it simple:
I never said that doesn't apply to herself. In fact, she's the closest source of evil and hence must be terminated. Traditionaly, her parents were abusive (not sexually I hope) too, and the kid would've become abusive to his/her children when it would've had the opportunity to grow up. The line must end somewhere and the children be taken care of. In happy circumstances, like this one, such people are really helpful: She took away the necessity to manage and resocialize the child (it's dead ;P). The thing is that most foster families or similar institutions are often unable to actually cope, let alone help.

From a technical perspective, we should be happy SOME problems solve themselves. From a social perspective, it is incredible that things like that are able to evolve in what we call civilisation, and from a personal point of view it's sad someone goes as far as to murder people, even more if its within his/her own family.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
wait hold your horses.

"When police asked what prompted Marissa to be disrespectful, her mother said, "I asked her where she was going." She said she told her daughter, "Don't ever speak to me like that. This will be the last time you speak to me like that.""

What did marissa say? ._.

Marissa was disrespectful because she was asked where she was going? But what did she say?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.