WIP Oddworld - The only SurvivalRPG/Hero Siege/Aos/Boss Arena map!

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
New version of Oddworld is out! Version 0.07.

The new update features some vital bug fixes, one with the hero upgrades and base ability leveling and another with the towers. In addition, a plethora of new items is available in the smithy, and the drop rate for metal is increased.

Perhaps the biggest addition is the new hero, the tormentor. Check him out and everything else by downloading the map, then post back here and tell me if you got any suggestions/bug reports/comments etc. ^^

If this version proves to be stable, expect more new content in the next version.

jaybles169

Reaction score
I dl'd the map and tried playing, but every time I try to create the game it just goes back to the lobby screen...do you know what that's about? Also WE crashes if I try to open it.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I dl'd the map and tried playing, but every time I try to create the game it just goes back to the lobby screen...do you know what that's about? Also WE crashes if I try to open it.

Hm, no idea why it crashes for you...Do you have the latest patch? I just tried playing single and creating a game in local area and it worked just fine ^^;

As for unopenable in WE, yeah i know that. I use the map optimizer to cut the size of the map, so it makes it unopenable in the editor. I want to keep the map as small as possible really ^^

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Friendly bump. Progress on the new version is very slow, have lots to do at the moment, but this version is stable i believe so you can play it until the next one comes out ^^

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Just a little update: The next version probably won't feature the new hero. I can say that the AI got their last hero, Pit Lord, and he is quite a powerhouse. Currently i'm still in the progress of tweaking the gameplay a bit to make it more balanced, as well as reworking some abilities for the Priest and Paladin ^^

Well, i'm unsure when the next version will be done, but in a couple of days at most. Sadly, if i want to add the new hero i doubt i would be able to make it any time soon, so you'll just have to do with a more minor update ^^

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
New version is up, version 0.08!

Check out the changelog, it's pretty hefty ^^

Please comment if you play, thanks x)

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
The map is slowed down due to me being busy with studies >.< , however, more comments is welcome!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.