Orb of Lightning + Searing Arrows?

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
(the thing is... I'm making this map for some more time and I just hate some guests who steal ideas since this will take over my river wars... that's why I don't wanna upload this map for a while...)

Oh i see.. So you specifically wanted to target suicidal ONLY? Im not too sure then. I have not tried. But why? Why only suicidal? (Lol.. Of course its up to you, its your map . But since there is problem, why dont you try a different approach?) Sorry i cant try for you now. Kinda busy now. Will do try if i have time or if the problem is not solved yet in future.

Err... you see... my idea it to make an unit to be able to attack IF he has this orb items. SO I must make his first attack to NOT target anything. After take the orb, he can attack! that's the idea. Not trying to target suicidal only.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Nah; that's it! The searing arrow does not work!
Why? Now, the question is : Is that because the first attack is only for a suicidal?

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
(you can send the files using PMs to us)

Let me get this straight...
Attack 1 deals 0-0 damage and targets Suicidal, it has Missile weapon-type.
Attack 2 deals ? damage and targets normally, it has Missile weapon-type.

The unit has attack 1 enabled, attack 2 disabled, and you want the unit to attack only by using attack 2 which is activated by the Orb of Lightning ability.

Hmm........... I'm confused too ><
Try returning the attack 1 to target normally.
(target normally : targets Ground, Air, Structures, etc. like a normal unit)
And damages normally (not 0-0, at least 1-1)
Also it needs to have Missile weapon-type.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
It worked. (Use priestess to test)
I've found an alternative way atm but I'll use this for further probs.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
I mean it worked for the priestess but not for the plane :mad:
For the time being I use bonus damage. But I'll use poison arrows for further works

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Cool. Nice to read that it works :). But... to be honest... i'm actually still confused with your problem :p. Suddenly 'bonus damage', 'plane' and 'poison arrows' come into the picture, which confuses me more :). But since that it works, then what the heck, just let it be :).

A quote for the fun of it :p:
Hmm........... I'm confused too ><

Oh i see.. So you specifically wanted to target suicidal ONLY? Im not too sure then.

Same feeling here.... O.O I've tried, it works O.O...

~~Confusions~~

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
'bonus damage', 'plane' and 'poison arrows'
Err... sorry. I mean I did use the orb's bonus damage to solve the current problem. I desperately tried to fix this by using searing arrows to get the armor reduction. (current : chain lightning with 1 target)

Plane : I'm making a game named Clash of the Air Fleet, inspired by battleship. I thought : it lives from phoenix fie; why can't I make a game that lives from orb of lightning?

Poison arrows : If searing works, poison arrows should work as well...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.