Outland Orpg

T

the2875

Outland Orpg

Outland Orpg is a new map that I am creating. It will involve light and dark heroes, that have to save The Outland from destruction.

So far, I haven't gotten much done. I have 2 heroes that are 2% complete each, 1% terrain done, and 0% everything else!

I think I'm at least decent with WE, but I will need some help for custom spells/abilities.

Also, I want to create a recipe system, a weapon/ shield system, and a custom chat system.

Another thing I want to add, but I don't know how to, are additions to a player name depending on the class they pick, ex) Warlord43 the Templar Knight

Background Information: After the Dark Ages of the Hazasfar War, the world turned into an anarchy. Working for King Seraisas of the Light, and Queen Peusenaus of the Underworld, many 8 heroes have joined forces to restore order to the land that was once so peaceful...

Characters so far: Templar Knight, Pandaren BattleMaster; and Khazaraht, Serausas' merchant.

Towns: Faduraht

Items: None

Quests: None

Creep Areas: None

Should I choose dungeons or boss battles after quests?

Do you think this Orpg will be unique?

Please help me out and let me know at the Orpg's website: http://tinyurl.com/37g8qh

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.