Health Over 4000 people will die today of Aids in Africa

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, and 2,000 children, children will be infected with HIV.

How's your day going?

Here, we are recognizing World AIDS Day, but in Africa, ground zero for AIDS, on the ground in Rwanda, calendars are pretty much useless, today is another day to survive, like so many other days.

--------------------
The only problem with this is that it is total BS. Alot of people don't know this but the medical community classifies Aids differently in Africa than anywhere else. They don't give anyone an HIV test, it would be too expensive. What they do is diagnose you with Aids in Africa if you have any of the symptoms of people dying of Aids. The problem is, the same type of symptoms are also associated with a million other things so they just blanket diagnose everyone with Aids. Then start handing out condoms and a whole bunch of Aids drugs that the guy reporting froms above benefit are paying for.

Last edited:

Effane

Save/Load Code Tutorial
Reaction score
The huffington post is at best a great way to keep paint off your workbench and for the most part not a journal but a editorial with several pages and writers.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
So if 4000 people died everyday in africa how long would it take for the population to reach zero?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Based on wikipedia and 2007 estimates. The population is/was 934,283,426.
Divide that by 4000 and it's at about 233570 days. 640 Years D=

Not counting their birthrate or any future births :p

But looking at Rwanda with 9,907,509 population. 2476 Days. 6.7 Years.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
640 years not counting birthrate. Damn. I don't see the bigger picture.
4k people everyday isn't alot I guess.

If 10k died everyday it would still take 255 years!
not counting birthrate. using your info.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Well they can have fun with that. I'm going to start selling my stuff today.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I for one is sick of hearing about that disease.
Aids did come from some monkeys for what I have heard.
If they do not want to die, then they should have left the monkeys alone:thdown:

Edit: Most people today even consider this "http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112612"
to be bigger news. Wich is actully kind of scarry:(

1 dies= big news.
4000 dies= whatever

That is not logical in any way that I can see.

And for the sake of doing it:
Why don't they just send all who has hiv and aids into space, that would sure slow the deathrate of that damn disease:p

Matemeo

Reaction score
AIDS is truly a terrible disease, and it is a severe problem in Africa. However, if TheHelper is right and they really aren't giving out HIV tests and simply saying, "You have AIDS because you have these symptoms" then there is some serious scientific fallacy going on. Unfortunantly you cannot just look at the symptoms, or a doctors job would be a lot easier (and a lot more people would die; and malpractice insurance would go through the effing roof). People (sadly) do benefit off the plights of Africa, and it's even more disgusting when they sugarcoat it.

In a slightly different direction, I am all for nature "fighting" back. This world is getting damned overcrowded, and if humans have their way, no one would die. That is not a very good mindset if we want our future generations to live as comfortably as we did.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
And for the sake of doing it:
Why don't they just send all who has hiv and aids into space, that would sure slow the deathrate of that damn disease:p

Because believe it or not, but those filthy diseased animals [at least, that's how you seem to want to treat them] are actually people too, with rights :)

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
Because believe it or not, but those filthy diseased animals [at least, that's how you seem to want to treat them] are actually people too, with rights :)
That's not the reason. The costs for sending each one of them to space would be astronomical, just letting them die here on earth is much cheaper.

>Aids did come from some monkeys for what I have heard.
>If they do not want to die, then they should have left the monkeys alone
AIDS (or rather hiv) might have been transmitted from monkey to human originally, but unfortunately it's a human to human transmitted disease too.

Imwetoddid

Reaction score

Plus it costs a lot of money and rights don't qualify as a type of currency.

Edit: Bah, poster above beat me to it.

Reaction score
640 years not counting birthrate. Damn. I don't see the bigger picture.
4k people everyday isn't alot I guess.

If 10k died everyday it would still take 255 years!
not counting birthrate. using your info.

4000 people is a hell of a lot. Suppose that all of the people destined to die from disease were fit and healthy instead. How much better off would their communities, and their families, be? Bad circumstances propagate themselves.

Turnip

Reaction score
That's not the reason. The costs for sending each one of them to space would be astronomical, just letting them die here on earth is much cheaper.

>Aids did come from some monkeys for what I have heard.
>If they do not want to die, then they should have left the monkeys alone
AIDS (or rather hiv) might have been transmitted from monkey to human originally, but unfortunately it's a human to human transmitted disease too.

Because sending 100 people in a spaceship off to die is more expensive than sending 1 of them in the same spaceship.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Most people today even consider this "http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112612"
to be bigger news. Wich is actully kind of scarry:(

1 dies= big news.
4000 dies= whatever

That is not logical in any way that I can see.

MonkeySphere!!!

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score

If you are going to be that picky:p

@Phyrex1an: That is a good point, I never thought of the costs.

@TheDamien: That is a good point, not to mention that this planet need something to keep the population down:eek:

@Turnip: Have you never heard of comuting(I know that it is misspelled, I'm tired)? The more you send at the same time, the less times you will have to go.
10 people at the time out of 1000=100 times
1000people you will just have to send them 1 time:p Much cheaper:p

@esb: I see what you mean, case closed:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.