Overrite Menu

Chewbalka

Reaction score
the game main menu? im pretty certain you can only modify the model used as a background.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
While in the world editor, try browsing the menus at the top of the screen. I think it's in advanced, but look for the Game Interface window in those menus, all the text and icons are defined there.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
While in the world editor, try browsing the menus at the top of the screen. I think it's in advanced, but look for the Game Interface window in those menus, all the text and icons are defined there.

I thought the same. But after browsing through all of the Gameplay - Interface I was not able to locate the command texts. I might have missed them but I don't think it's possible to change it.

Chewbalka

Reaction score
Yes, A number of things you can open while ingame, playing a map, you can edit. Including the full player interface and most of the other interfaces like dialogs, cinematics, quests, log et-cetera.

But not the main menu or any menu not avialabe while playing a map. A map is an extension of the game and so if they game map is not active it has no ability to modify the game.

I was confused by your broad statement of 'menu'.

If you ment like the attack button patrol button, buttons around the minimap quest log and so on you have the ability to modify those through the game interface editor.

Lord Regno

Reaction score
No I mean the Game Menu (F10). I can change the color of it and the text but then you click on it you come to Save Game till Return To Game and it's that menu I want to change. Lets Import a picture on the Game Menu I want to change:

file.php

As Solu9 said I have turned the Game Interface inside and out and have not find a way to change the Game Menu yet. So I thought, are it possible to do it with a similar way as you can use the command string text file.

Sorry for the late answer but I had allot of thing to do this days.

Edit: Look at this and you will get the point:

file.php

Amn

Reaction score
yes you can, keep looking. im sure it's there
it looks something like this :

text - menu options ___ |cffFFFFFFG|Rame Options

Wratox1

Reaction score
yes you can, keep looking. im sure it's there
it looks something like this :

text - menu options ___ |cffFFFFFFG|Rame Options

no, that's something else, dont't know what it's for but it doesn't change anything in the menu.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
It changes the text for the F9 button. In some maps this is Quests.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.