Pandemic II - Great Flash Game

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
PANDEMIC II
________________________________________________________________​

Pandemic II is the sequel to the game Pandemic (obviously).
It is a very unique flash game where the main objective is to create and evolve a disease to kill the entire human race.

First you pick whether you want a realistic or relaxed gameplay.
Then you pick what type of disease you want, the available choices are bacteria, virus, or parasite.
You then are able to name your destructive creation and you begin to infect the world.
The game is a little confusing at the start but once you get the hang of it, it is rather addicting.

There is a guide and video tutorials linked in the game for in depth and complete information about how to play and understand this game.

Here is the link to Pandemic II on Kongregate.com. (which for anyone who plays a lot of flash games and likes a little extra challenge is a great site to register on. There are badges associated with a flash game that give you points for completing them.)

Pandemic II: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Blips/pandemic-2 & http://www.addictinggames.com/pandemic2.html

Good Luck and Have fun :thup:

-------------

So as far as my own experience with the game, I have gotten extremely close to beating it but I couldn't infect Madagascar, as they closed their borders completely to the rest of the world.

My suggestions for beating the game:
Pick Parasite (as they are less visible)
Sell your starting symptoms.
Put the Game Speed on max and save points for about 25 days.
Get Level 2 of all resistances and Level 4 of Drug Resistance.
Then wait for your disease to infect the entire world (you need each region infected, not every person)
If Madagascar closes it's ports before you can infect it, start over. There is no way to infect it now.
If your lucky an infected boat will get to Mad. before the world closes down everything.
If you get every region infected, spend your points on all transmissions and any deadly symptoms.
You will then be able to kill every person in the world.

The game just takes a bit of luck as far as Madagascar goes.

As far as I'm concerned, Madagascar can get nuked... I hate Madagascar and I'm sure you will too after you play this a few times :p

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
I've played it before and liked it. After a while it lacked depth of gameplay. It was too monotonous for me.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Beat it. I agree with Fearless, though. Most of the time I found myself doing something else while I waited for the incredibly slow spawning evolution points.

It's about 95% luck: Will every country become infected before their borders are closed? After that, it's just more waiting until your symptoms kill everyone off.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
This game is good, and I agree with you on one main point: Madagascar must die. I had my virus with NO symptoms, and it still shut off the boats. I had no symptoms and no deaths, it closed off. Why? Everywhere but it was infected, it just sits there...

Did this 4 games in a row... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score

Threads Merged :D
and Added to the Flash Game Index
new.gif
Pandemic 2

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Rofl, I started with Madagascar on my first try, got the whole world with my 4Chan virus.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.