Patch 1.11 PTR TH

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
The PTRs (Public Testing Realms) are up!
I want to invite all TH members with a WoW account and WoW installed on their computer to join me on the PTRs.
I already talked to some members about this.
Currently, those people are coming:
-DDRtists
-Husky_003
-Krakka

Time: 27/06,28/06,29/06,30/06. (Maybe later)

On the PTRs, we will World PvP and exploit WoW.
Post to sign up. Please include your PTR character name and class. You can also contact me on MSN.

*NEWS*
I have checked out the PTR and seeing as the queue is an average of 3600. I think this will be canceled.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Your name's on the list, ya twit :D Tell us something we don't know! ;)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
The PTR's are down arn't they now? I'll have a look...

EDIT: Maybe not, was just down last night I think. Finally got a Horde Hunter copied over. LETS DO SOME WORLD PVP!

EDIT 2: Got 3 copied over because it was going so far. Saving 1 if I need it later. I gotta Hunter, Mage and Lock, all on the Horde side :).

EDIT 3: I have to reinstall the patch (lucky I saved it) because the PTR just copies a whole 'nother WoW, so it was adding 4GB+ to me. I've only got a 40GB Harddrive :eek:, so i'm short for space. Installing the patch now though.

EDIT 4: 5000 in que... This is why I hate PTRs...

EDIT 5: 3700...

EDIT 6: 2900!

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
No thanks, I like sticking to my own chars. Already done my fair share of spl0iting.

My Sploting:

-Top of IF
-Top of Org
-Top of UC
-Under SW
-Behind Greymane Wall
-Into dancing Troll Village
-Into Hyjal

But, kinda getting boring now, gotta find some new places to go to :p.

EDIT: 1600!

EDIT 2: Almost 1000... 4 and a half hours to get through 4000 people. If my calculations are correct that measn approx another 1 hour and about 6-7mins to get in... Man...

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
No thanks, I like sticking to my own chars. Already done my fair share of spl0iting.
We're mostly doing World PvP.
But seeing as the PTRs have like a 5hrs wait, its canceled. Its not even on a PvP server like the other PTR.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
No wai man, im 375th in que, this is like an edge of your seat movie. Oh, will he be d/c'd? Will there be a power cut in his region? Find out on in approx 30mins, when he (if he does) enter the PTR!

EDIT: 200th! God I just wanna frickin play already... And thos characters better of carried over or else I just wasted like 5 hours of waiting...

EDIT: 75th! I'm gonna Fraps this joyful moment...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Haha.

In the 5 Hours that hes been waiting for the PTR, I have:
Got Xuxa one level more.
Got Xuxa +10 Gold.
Lots of items.
GF and Her brother, and my friend came over, and we partied.
Played WC3 for an hour.

AND HES STILL NOT DONE!

KTHXBI, NO RM! :D

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Haha.

In the 5 Hours that hes been waiting for the PTR, I have:
Got Xuxa one level more.
Got Xuxa +10 Gold.
Lots of items.
GF and Her brother, and my friend came over, and we partied.
Played WC3 for an hour.

AND HES STILL NOT DONE!

KTHXBI, NO RM! :D

Yeah, but the wait was worth it. I had some of the best time i've had on WoW World PvPing.

I started a group and got about 25 guys to raid Theramore in Dustwallow marsh. We owned everything in there but Jiana... Damn man, she's like Ragnaros but hotter... Even with all of us, we didn't even do much damage on her.

After giving up on her and earning ourselves a good few DK's we hyjacked the Boat to Menethil Harbour and once again, wtfpwnt everyone and everything there. We then moved onto Thelsmar in Loch Modan, and I dont think the Level 30 guards really did anything against my full Nemesis :). Once again killed everything there.

We then headed to Kharanos in Dun Morogh. Unfortunatly there were a good few Ironforge Guards that spawned and a lot of Allies came. After a good bit of PvPing there was only 5 of us left from the Original raid.

We grouped up and headed home to Tarren Mill. We then did the good old Southshore > Tarren Mill battle, which raged for awhile, but I left as we were getting nailed by the Allies, they outnumbered us 2 to 1 near the end.

It was great fun! And all of that lasted about 5 hours :). I'm gonna jump on again, in off-peak hours where the que is only around 1000 instead of 4000-5000. Too bad none of you guys where there to join us.

Oh and also DDR, I didnt just stare in the que while I was waiting. Went on the Net, watched TV, chatted to some friends, ya know, all the usual stuff :) . 56K also just got WoW so i'm helping out him a lil.

That's my story :D. Can't wait till I get on again later tonight.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
The secret to Jaina is her mustache. Kill the mustache, kill the Jaina.

Ahh! Is the mustache what Teleports you into the Water aswell?! Damn... I want it!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
husky_003 said:
They permament? Or once you use one are they gone forever?

Mine are permanent. All 5 of them, all in the same place.

I just kick that much ass. I kick my own ass as well periodically.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
Mine are permanent. All 5 of them, all in the same place.

I just kick that much ass. I kick my own ass as well periodically.

BoP?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.