Patch 1.11 PTR TH

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
husky_003 said:
Yeah, but the wait was worth it. I had some of the best time i've had on WoW World PvPing.
<cut to make quote shorter>That's my story :D. Can't wait till I get on again later tonight.
56k got WoW? What server is he on?
My guild and I raided Theramore Isle. Got tons of Hks and like 2 Dks. We got to Jaina but dam is she strong. That AoE of hers just owned us all.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Krakka said:
56k got WoW? What server is he on?
My guild and I raided Theramore Isle. Got tons of Hks and like 2 Dks. We got to Jaina but dam is she strong. That AoE of hers just owned us all.

He's on my Sever, Illidan. Gnome Warlock he's levelling at the moment. Was 15 an hour or two ago prolly 16 now. I'll put his name up ASAP, or he'll no doubt post here eventually.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Oooh man, I love these PTRs! So I was waiting in que, about 3000, when I got a disconnected from server message. So I log in and bam! I get straight in! No wait whatsoever!

Anyway, so as before I did the good ole World PvP that we all love. We raided Theramore again for a good while, then moved into Menethil. We pretty much went straight from Menethil to Auberdine. Auberdine... It was fricikin awsome there...

Absouletly killed everything! No civilian left standing (note that we had about 30+ people at the start of the raid, now we were down to 10). But I found it much better with 10 people, less to co-ordinate and everyone was with each other listening to everyone else. But I loved it there in Auberdine. Great place to Raid (but only if you want your fair share of DKs :p).

After killing that place we moved into Rut'Theran village (the little village where you take the Boat/Gryphon to Darkshore/Auberine from Darnassus).

We killed the civs, Gryph Masters, anything that came in our way. Even killed our fair share of allies.

After thinking of falling back, we decided to go into Darnassus. We actually did reasonable well in there with about 7 of us hehe, only lasted about 3-5mins but it was only the overwhelming Allies and Guards that got us.

We pretty much ended it there. Me and 2 others planned to raid Dolanaar after we spirit rezzed there. But unfortunatly I got d/c'd, and am now in the que again (700th). Can't wait to get back in and do some more. God I love it, this is what I want WoW to be like.

I also gotta good heap of fraps and screenshots, and am gonna make a World PvP vid soon, so look forward to that :D.

Another story from me. Too bad you guys arn't there to join in :eek:.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
No offense bro, but umm, frapsing on the PTRs is like failing at failing...

But, where else are you gonna find people who will do that... Well?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.