General PETA kills more than 95 percent of pets in its care

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Hmm Aren't they dead already? And you can't Just burying a etc.. big dog under the ground, Seriously It isn't as easy as it sounds. Really.
If I could I would done that with my dog that past away not so long time ago. Anyway, It's another matter with small pets !

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
How i picture firecat
girl-dies-in-horror-movie-guy-dies-in-horror-movie.jpg

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
First of all, they are not food sources, they never will be ! Second, they shouldn't be killed at all. It's crap PETA didn't worked hard enough to find a home for them.
And there's nothing wrong to cremating poor pets at all. Well, they wouldn't be abused anymore. That's for sure! Btw: They can always eat crowded meat Frankenburger if they wish.

They COULD be food sources... and are in a lot of places.

FireCat

Reaction score
They COULD be food sources... and are in a lot of places.
Fuck that! They will never be.
If an animal died of natural causes well, then go ahead and eat animal carcasses. hmm Or Just cremating them, Buring them if they are small pets.
But kill them for **** and abuse this poor pets that's a big NO WAY!

Btw: Humans are also in a lot of places :rolleyes:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck that! They will never be.
If an animal died of natural causes well, then go ahead and eat animal carcasses. hmm Or Just cremating them, Buring them if they are small pets.
But kill them for **** and abuse this poor pets that's a big NO WAY!

Btw: Humans are also in a lot of places :rolleyes:

What is your problem with eating pets? If i gave you a tasty piece of meat you wouldnt know whether it was a pig slaugthered the regular way or if it was a dog which died in aa animal shelter. You wouldnt even ask i assume. And maybe you wouldnt even notice a difference.

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
Are we really entertaining this? =/
We really might be getting trolled.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Are we really entertaining this? =/
We really might be getting trolled.

FireCat is always trolling.

He does it for a living:

300px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

Anyhow, I like how he used asterisks to censor his post. He censors "food/meat" but not "Fuck"? Haha. Funny.

Lastly, I would love to hear a good (reasonable) argument against eating animals that are considered "pet" animals.

FireCat

Reaction score
[del]Hmm[/del]

What is your problem with eating pets?
Pets are Family Members Not meat thing. Pets bring health, happiness , protection and fun and quite more Well "good for you and good for them"
so why in the world, would I eat pets?

If i gave you a tasty piece of meat you wouldnt know whether
it was a pig slaugthered the regular way or if it was a dog which died in aa animal shelter.
You wouldnt even ask i assume. And maybe you wouldnt even notice a difference.
You are quite wrong. I would ask what kind of meat that is. And I'm sure! I would notice something are different. But I wouldn't even try if you give me
to taste it.

Varine

Reaction score
What is your problem with eating pets? If i gave you a tasty piece of meat you wouldnt know whether it was a pig slaugthered the regular way or if it was a dog which died in aa animal shelter. You wouldnt even ask i assume. And maybe you wouldnt even notice a difference.

Well PETA animals aren't really pets... inasmuch I don't see much difference between a dog and a cow anyway. Other than cows are too big t o let inside and sit on your lap. And aren't as cute, but either way we eat cows, and for some reason don't often eat dogs.

Pets are Family Members Not meat thing. Pets bring health, happiness , protection and fun and quite more Well "good for you and good for them"

Ha... protection. My dog hides and whimpers when someone comes here that isn't supposed to and barks at anyone that she knows. And my cat's been in the dresser for two days because my friends came to visit.

Does anyone know where FireCat's from? Like have we figured that out yet?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Assume:
  1. You are in the middle of the desert
  2. You have no food or water
  3. The nearest city, town, village, human being is over 50 miles away
  4. The only things you have with you are your clothes, a knife, a lighter, and your dog/cat.
  5. You can easily obtain firewood from the dead, dried trees around you
  6. You can obtain water from the cacti around you, but they are scarce enough that you can only get water once every day after walking for at least 8 hours

Do you survive, or do you die like a spineless idiot because you're too stupid to kill the dog/cat and eat the meat?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score

Why do you eat hamburgers, and thus cows? There are cultures that find cows as a religious figure, and think we are horrible for eating them. Why is that any different? It's not.
Look at nature. If you are smaller and something bigger needs to survive, you get eaten. That is the circle of life. The reason we see cats and dogs as "pets" rather than food is because we have the option of other sources of life, other sources of food, and human beings have morals and have been brought up with animals as pets. If the ONLY thing we could get our hands on for food was a cat or a dog, are you going to die because you can't eat the "Cute cat"...?

FireCat

Reaction score
Nope. Just saying @Varine
Assume:
  1. You are in the middle of the desert
  2. You have no food or water
  3. The nearest city, town, village, human being is over 50 miles away
  4. The only things you have with you are your clothes, a knife, a lighter, and your dog/cat.
  5. You can easily obtain firewood from the dead, dried trees around you
  6. You can obtain water from the cacti around you, but they are scarce enough that you can only get water once every day after walking for at least 8 hours

Do you survive, or do you die like a spineless idiot because you're too stupid to kill the dog/cat and eat the meat?
Oops! You forgot "pets need water, too and food."
Btw: finding water (once every day) It isn't enough. Water and Shelter is more important than finding food. in desert. If you want to survive some days. hehe
Well, and I would never bring my own pets to a desert! It's such a cruel thing to do.

That is the circle of life.
I don't really agree with that. First of all, they killing animals in a cruel way "they really suffer very badly"
Seriously, animals should not be treated this way. No matter what ! Well, and humans can find food without eating everything there is. Pets are pets not a food source.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Nope. Just saying @Varine
Oops! You forgot "pets need water, too and food."
Btw: finding water (once every day) It isn't enough. Water and Shelter is more important than finding food. in desert. If you want to survive some days. hehe
Well, and I would never bring my own pets to a desert! It's such a cruel thing to do.

I don't really agree with that. First of all, they killing animals in a cruel way "they really suffer very badly"
Seriously, animals should not be treated this way. No matter what ! Well, and humans can find food without eating everything there is. Pets are pets not a food source.

Let me go through each and every line you have in your post and show you how wrong the entire post is:

1. Pets need water and food. Great. What does that have to do with anything other than to add another argument for me? Yes. Pets need water and food. In a desert scenario you don't have the extra resources to sustain that pet.

2. Actually, finding water once every day is enough. The average human can go about three days without water. Not to mention the water in the dog/cat's body. Shelter? Bury yourself in the sand? Walk during the night?

3. Whether or not you would bring your own pet into the desert is not the question. The situation is how I laid it out not what you would rather have the situation laid out as. Cruel? It's cruel to have your pet with you in the desert? How about cruel to have pets in the first place? When you have a pet you're taking that animal out of its natural habitat. Get off your high horse.

4. You don't have to agree with the circle of life for it to be the circle of life. It is what it is. And who is killing animals in a cruel way? If you're referring to the methods of killing dogs in China, then yes. That is cruel, I agree. But that does not give any argument towards the "rightness" of eating dog meat.

5. You're right. Animals shouldn't be treated that way. We should all stop eating meat. Let's all go vegan. Because... you know... humans are herbivores. Not that stupid omnivore thing, right?

I just want to point out, that you, FireCat, have the logical reasoning skill of a 1 year old.

FireCat

Reaction score
I just want to point out.
Okay. Fine. Whatever.. Now I didn't want to write over forty pages why and ************** And I know It's Just assume thing.
But it would never happen and if you know what a desert is in real. You can't even be sure you would stay alive 3 days in desert without water in high desert temperatures !
Even pets would die over there. It's a Desert !

When you have a pet you're taking that animal out of its natural habitat.
Where is the habitat you talking about eh?

Varine

Reaction score
He also seems to have a tenuous grasp on climates.... Just because it's a desert doesn't mean you're going to die in a day. There is a lot of water in most deserts. And the term desert doesn't automatically mean the Sahara or Gobi (speaking of which, people make it through there all the time without water. They also kill their pet camels on occasion). What if you were in the tundra, still a desert? Water is easy to get, but food is even more scarce. And you said it yourself anyway: Your pet would die. So why not eat it to survive?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
You're avoiding the questions.

Do you want me to tell everyone why, or do you want to say it yourself?

What habitat am I talking about? Their natural habitat?

I'm not sure you fully grasp what a desert is. Water is actually very easy to get in most deserts. If it wasn't, there would be no wildlife.

FireCat

Reaction score
Do you want me to tell everyone why, or do you want to say it yourself?

What habitat am I talking about? Their natural habitat?

I'm not sure you fully grasp what a desert is. Water is actually very easy to get in most deserts. If it wasn't, there would be no wildlife.
Later. Anyway you know their habitat is almost gone ! Whose fault Is that?
Seriously, we make pets happy and pets make us happy! whats so wrong with that? And even to this day, we are constantly saving each others' lives.
Well, sure there is evil bastard out there. they shouldn't have pets at all
Btw: Sure some wildlife would survive in desert but no all of them. No wonder really, they life over there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.