• Why fix what isn't broke? Its fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad, use my ideas.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I never palyed tower wars. Well i dont know where i got idea. But im sick of mauls. So im making a TD. But i remember getting warcraft, bringing it home going online and playing wintermaul. I was like dude this games awsome! That was back when crystal was rigged a lot more then it is still, and there was only 3 spawns. And THe ice race was extreamly crappy. im hoping to bring back that riggedness (jking, im trying to balance it out).

Maul - A term used to discribe a specific type of TD where the player builds on the path create a maze for creeps to go through.

Td - A term used to discribe a specific type of TD where the player builds on the sides path.

O

OmgWtfBacon

Pineapple said:
I never palyed tower wars. Well i dont know where i got idea. But im sick of mauls. So im making a TD. But i remember getting warcraft, bringing it home going online and playing wintermaul. I was like dude this games awsome! That was back when crystal was rigged a lot more then it is still, and there was only 3 spawns. And THe ice race was extreamly crappy. im hoping to bring back that riggedness (jking, im trying to balance it out).

Maul - A term used to discribe a specific type of TD where the player builds on the path create a maze for creeps to go through.

Td - A term used to discribe a specific type of TD where the player builds on the sides path.

HAHAHA! I Owned with ice race lol. :D But crystal was first race I used and they called me noob. I told them I was and they were like "ok". They never sad anything else to me lol cause i did really good. I don't play \/\/ /\/\ anymore, but its still an "ok" game. But good luck with yours. be SURE to post it when done.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Ok i need one more tester and.... the maps patically finished :D . I only got 3 more tower sets to finish up, so thats only 60 towers! I also named thats last 10 levels critter crawl.. for obvious reasons...

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Ok, the map is done need one more person to help test, trust me, you need all for people for this map.

Edit:: Testers filled up. So that meens, game will be brought out soon.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
testing is finished

Ok i have finished the testing the first version sholud be available soon, i got to fix some things. Then im off to work on the next version. Yay!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Nice map! I think it's great for the stage it's in.

Right now it is basic, but not badly unbalanced, and the hero area adds a new perspective to the map.

I can't wait until you get some new features :)

Here are some screenshots I took quickly. Sorry they are so bas :p (Only 2 worth showing)

Good luck with your map! Remember, if you need help with ideas, testing, you know where to find me. I'm sure I can fit you between WotE and my summer activities.

Have a nice day! :)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
ok i think ill use the scond screenie cuz its about the td not minigame.

-------------------------------------------

Summer activites? If your anything like me and my WE the closest thing to summer is when making a map based of lorderon summer :p. Well thanks.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Here are two more. Id on't know how great they are, but you asked you screenies, you get screenies :p

Edit: Oh! They are for loading screen? Then I will try to get you some good ones once I can.

Sorry that I couldn't get a good one.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Dam no good ones. O well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My td uses custom attacks and armor. I would be very happy if some icon artist could do me a favor. I used blizzards icons but, they dont fit. If you want to create some icons for them with the gold boarder like the attack and armor ones have.

The attack and armor types are listed on the first page, it would be nice if you could even use the blizzard ones but resize and put into the gold box.

the paths i used are...

Defence

None: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAvatarOff.blp
Basic: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSteelArmor.blp
Advanced: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNImprovedReinforcedHides.blp
Plate: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAdvancedMoonArmor.blp
Shielded: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAntiMagicShell.blp

Attack

regular: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBash.blp
Magical:ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNScatterRockets.blp
Blunt:ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNGolemStormBolt.blp
Chaos: ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNCorrosiveBreath.blp
Breath: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBreathOfFire.blp

If you can do this, I must say thanks.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Sorry, there is a delay on the release of Noobish_Pros TD Version 1.0. It is being help bakc for improvements. So though you have to wait, it will be much better. also you know its gonig to be good because i now have halo_king116 as the co map maker. Sorry for the delay it will be up as soon as possible.

darth-yoda

Reaction score
I'm working on those Icons right now. I should have 5 of them soon and I'll do the other 5 tomarrow when I have a chance. They wont be perfect but should be pretty close to waht your looking for.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Hey thanks for that. Well i finished version 1.0 and i should have a lnik up in the neer future. And i have already started to work on version 1.10. It might not come out for a while but you can look forward to....

- Custom heroes and spells ;)
- Better fitting icons (thanks darth-yoda) :cool:
- New towers, pandas come back as a aura tower :eek:
- Lumber will let you get special towers, but lumber costs gold. :p
- hero items not just tomes :D
- balancing. :)
- heros will have different attack and armor types :rolleyes:
- Detailed Tooltips <3

darth-yoda

Reaction score
Ok here you go. I did all the one you wanted for the attacks. I'll do the defence ones tomarrow if I have the time(witch I should). Like I said there not perfect but there pretty close so they should be fine. Hope you like them.

Edit: sry I don't know how to upload them all in one file :eek:

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
ok thanks i got them and u can take down those attachments at anytime. Yea thats ok. They look great! Thanks.

darth-yoda

Reaction score
Heres the rest of the Icons you needed. I diddnt test to make sure they work in the editor but I see no reason that they should'nt work. Theses may be a little more centered than the other I made for you but only by a few pixels so you'll be hard put to tell the defrence :p Hope you like them.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Darth-yoda, thanks for the icons, but... there to good. Just kiding. U will definitly get credit in the game. :cool:

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Sorry for double post but this deservs its own. Version 1.0 is available on the first page of this thread. Have fun! email suggestions and stuff or post here.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Sneek peek at version 1.1

~Tower Defence~

-New towers
-Panda Auras
-Lumber
-Ancient Towers get improved
-Dragon Towers become weaker
-Naga Towers improved
-Detailed tool tips with damage, attack speed, and abilitys to help you make the best choise
-Better fitting icons (>Darth-yoda<)
-polar furblogs price gets lowered
-Golom Towers get splash at higher levels
-Fire traps get major improvements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hero Minigame~

-8 custom heroes (Warrior, Mage, Chaos Bladesmen, Druid, Assassin, Pit Lord, Seer, Demon)
-2 new shops with basic and advanced items.
-added in manual of health
-4 custom abilitys, and a 10 level attritbute bonus
-bountys fixed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I know some of this was already posted but im adding the more specifics. Will always add other stuff here.))

Ability ideas welcome, they may not be used, so please keep that in mind. Towers agian, are welcome, might not be used, but i still need some.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.